Xbox 360 Wireless controller won't turn on just flashing

Discus and support Xbox 360 Wireless controller won't turn on just flashing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have very weird problem with my 360 wireless controllers. I've tried to replace batteries but none of my controllers want to turn on. And now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Higgcz, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Higgcz
    Higgcz Guest

Hi,

I have very weird problem with my 360 wireless controllers. I've tried to replace batteries but none of my controllers want to turn on. And now comes the weird part, both of them is flashing all 4 lights but only when I'm holding the home button. Also the
    light is not bright as usual. For a reference see a following video:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2310077/Xbox 360 controller flashing.m4v

It's been a while since the last time I used them, so there can be some other issues like a corrosion or something, but both controllers looks fine, and also what is the probability that both of them will have same issue and same symptoms.

Anyway I don't get it Xbox 360 Wireless controller won't turn on just flashing :( I don't know what to do with them, maybe they're dead.

Thanks for any help!

Vojta

:)

Higgcz, Dec 27, 2015
  2. SatinPuppy1
    SatinPuppy1 Guest
    Xbox One Controller won't turn on

Just recently, my 2nd Xbox One controller won't turn on. Firstly, it turned on then shut itself off again. I tried to turn it on again but the 'X' Button just keeps flashing. I waited for about 5 minutes but it still flashed. I had to turn off my
    Xbox One to get the controller to stop flashing. I tried the process over and over again but it still happened.

Any help??

SatinPuppy1, Dec 27, 2015
  3. Controllers stopped wroking (don't sync) after electricity blackout

So I was playing xbox 360 using rechargeable battery with wire attached to it. My electricity went off for 1 sec. just enough that lights flashed and xbox gave red lights, which is normal in situation like that. So I turn my xbox
    off and restarted it, but now when I turn it on, 4 green lights just keep flashing in controller. I tried my other controller, what I didn't used att, but it did the same thing. Xbox does turn on with controller but after that keep flashing those 4 lights.
    I tried sync them again, didn't work either.

Sammoi-06065C12-55CD-44B2-9BC2-CAA8A37DA693, Dec 27, 2015
  4. Irixion
    Irixion Guest

Try a different brand of batteries. Sometimes controllers hate certain batteries for whatever reason.

Irixion, Dec 27, 2015
  5. Higgcz
    Higgcz Guest
    Wow, that actually helped! I would never thought of that. I've tried batteries from Xbox One controller and it works. So thank you a lot!

Higgcz, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: