Xbox 360 wireless adapter drivers for pc and xbox one controller drivers for pc windows 10

Discus and support Xbox 360 wireless adapter drivers for pc and xbox one controller drivers for pc windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to use my Xbox 360 wireless adapter on my gaming pc windows 10 it has picked it up in the device manager but cannot find the drivers ive done... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RobinNewton2007, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Xbox 360 wireless adapter drivers for pc and xbox one controller drivers for pc windows 10

I want to use my Xbox 360 wireless adapter on my gaming pc windows 10 it has picked it up in the device manager but cannot find the drivers ive done the windows update still no luck is ther anywere i can find the drivers ive searched the world and no luck
    they have vanished of the internet for some reason. also would like to use my xbox one controller on my pc if i can get the drivers for them same issue again. why microsoft have removed these drivers from ther site i dont no. o probably so we all have to
    go out and spend more money on other products of thers. any help would be helpful.

:)

RobinNewton2007, Dec 8, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox 360 wireless adapter drivers for pc and xbox one controller drivers for pc windows 10