Xbox 360 windowed mode?

Discus and support Xbox 360 windowed mode? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I did something incredibly stupid, and I held the power button on the console for a few seconds. The rings started to rotate around. After a full... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zeezke99, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Zeezke99
    Zeezke99 Guest

Xbox 360 windowed mode?

So I did something incredibly stupid, and I held the power button on the console for a few seconds. The rings started to rotate around. After a full completion and I let go. When my console started up, it is now in this miniature mode. Any way I can resolve
    this and return it back to the previous state?

:)

Zeezke99, Jan 15, 2014
  2. Piddau
    Piddau Guest
    Streaming Video/Games Freezes Unless I play windowed or a toolbar is up. Audio is fine.

Well I can still make it run just nicely in windowed mode. Tried to Powercycle the Xbox and re-add it to the xbox app again but nothing worked. Oh well, atleast windowed mode works...

Piddau, Jan 15, 2014
  3. Spine Raptor
    Spine Raptor Guest
    Online Framerate Cap & HDR Issue [PC]

When playing the game online the frame rate seems to cap itself at 30fps, while in single player it’s 60fps+. Is there anyway to get around this?

HDR is not working properly.

The game seems to only have the option to run in windowed mode or borderless windowed mode.

Even though the game has a “windowed” and “fullscreen” option, the fullscreen option is actually a borderless windowed mode. For HDR to work properly, it needs to be an actual fullscreen mode.

Are there any plans for patches to fix these issues?

Thanks!

Spine Raptor, Jan 15, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox 360 windowed mode?