Xbox 360 will not sign in, connect to Live or update

Discus and support Xbox 360 will not sign in, connect to Live or update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased my xbox 360 in 2013, worked fine until I received corrupted files message, cleaned all that out, them got messages that something was wrong... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UgamePlayer, Jan 11, 2018.

1. UgamePlayer
    UgamePlayer Guest

I purchased my xbox 360 in 2013, worked fine until I received corrupted files message, cleaned all that out, them got messages that something was wrong with my hard drive. The support team could not help me all they talked about
    was getting a payment for the xbox live subscription, then they blocked by system. After a year I was finally told my subscription plan was no longer valid because they cancelled the Entertainment plan months after I purchased it but they continued to collect
    money from me for a year. So they cancelled the Entertainment plan (came with console), but since 2014 I have not been able to play my brand new xbox system, now I can not sign in, update or go online to download movies unless I connect to xbox live. I don't
    want to buy xbox live because I don't play games with other people. I have asked for assistance from xbox, Microsoft support team so many times it's crazy. Just like other people I just want to help to resolve these issue. It's sad that I spend money on a
    system that I have really never played, even when I had to Live subscription.

I purchased the Live subscription because it was a deal with the purchase of the console (sucks!), not knowing completely what Xbox Live was solely for until my grandchildren explained, I just want to play some games. I'm hoping
    I can get some help so I can finally play. Please don't tell me to through console away like some of xbox/Microsoft support team have told me. I also tried all the internet settings which is not the problems can connect from internet to xbox live. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

:)

UgamePlayer, Jan 11, 2018
  2. WoodsMonk
    WoodsMonk Guest
    Rare Replay

Anyone else unable to sign into xbox live when playing the 360 games?

When pressing both the Menu and View buttons to bring up the mini guide it just says connect to xbox live.

WoodsMonk, Jan 11, 2018
  3. LoadingDog21
    LoadingDog21 Guest
    Xbox 360 Internet connectivity Problem

I am trying to connect my xbox 360 to xbox live. Before I install the new update, the xbox internet works fine. But, after the update my xbox either does not connect to the internet or it says that the xbox 360 will connect to the internet but, xbox live
    won't connect properly or something like that. I can only connect to the internet by using my laptop to share the connection. So does anyone have any idea to fix this? Thanks.

LoadingDog21, Jan 11, 2018
  4. AK47xHugley Win User

Connected devices

Are you referring to connecting to connecting to it with Xbox 360 SmartGlass?

If so, your Xbox 360 should be turned on and you should be signed into Xbox Live, then be signed into the same account on both your Xbox 360 and your smart phone, then it should be able to connect.
  5. Irixion Win User

System Update - all methods fail

Your Xbox 360 will play all Xbox 360 titles. If you're talking about Xbox original titles, if compatible, the game will download the appropriate emulation patch once you're signed in and launch the game. If you're signed into Xbox Live, then you have the
    latest dashboard update available. There is no update button available, because to connect to Xbox Live, your console auto-updates, with your permission. It is load and play. You pop your disc in, and you play the game. I'm not understanding your issue.
  6. OGz GALAXY Win User

I can't log onto Xbox Live...

Is there a reason why I can't sign in to my account and Connect t Connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360?
  7. StiffyScotland Win User

Live updated now can't connect

I have the exact same problem. I can sign into the X1 but not the 360. I have deleted my profile. Re-downloaded it. Which meant the 360 connected but It just will not let me sign into live on the 360. And i know. Like yourslef that its the dash update
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

Why does OutRun 2 not load on the Xbox 360 S

Someone else said in this thread you can get it via a download from Xbox on the 360 itself. But I don't know if said download requires Xbox Live to get.
    Hi

You only need to be connected to Live, a subscription is not required for the update, it's free.

Connect to Xbox Live, sign in, insert the disc and you'll get the update if you haven't already.

The update is only about 6 MB. If other original BC Xbox games work, but not this one, generally the fault is with the disc.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 will not sign in, connect to Live or update - Similar Threads - 360 sign connect

2. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  3. I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360: Please help me sign in to my Xbox 360 bcd58999-7c99-4c4f-8285-ba6ca9696315
  4. On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....: I have had a couple of Xbox 360s throughout the year so I don't have the console I purchased some of my titles with. I am still on the same account so I dont see why, but it always makes me sign...
  5. Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live: Is the Xbox live for 360 platform down? It has not worked for weeks now. ***move from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other*** 9496b735-b0df-4944-97e4-b8084bc7843d
  6. Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console: My friend sent me a message on his Xbox one and the only way I can message them currently is through Xbox 360. If I cannot reply to messages in time and forget to reply to them and turn off my...
  7. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f
  8. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...
  9. Trying to sign into my account on the Xbox 360 and connect to Xbox Live so I can download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign into my account on the Xbox 360 and connect to Xbox Live so I can download...: I have tried restarting my Xbox 360 and everything, I’m about to just smash it up and throw it away then get rid of all my gaming accounts. I’m so tired of everything not working I can’t deal with...
  10. Cant connect to xbox live in xbox 360 games while sign/downloading the profile on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to xbox live in xbox 360 games while sign/downloading the profile on xbox one: Hi! I downloaded the Dead Space 3, and after i launched it, it says that i have to sign in, after i choose it, the system says i have to download a profile. When i click on it, i get an error...