Xbox 360 video - RANDOM PLAYBACK?

Discus and support Xbox 360 video - RANDOM PLAYBACK? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way to play multiple videos randomly? I have a great collection of music videos from the 80's (I WANT MY MTV!!!!) and I want to play them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JUNI0RII, Mar 8, 2014.

1. JUNI0RII
    JUNI0RII Guest

Is there any way to play multiple videos randomly? I have a great collection of music videos from the 80's (I WANT MY MTV!!!!) and I want to play them using a shuffler function.

But I can't figure out how to do this......

:)

JUNI0RII, Mar 8, 2014
  2. baddkar
    baddkar Guest
    Xbox Video

It would be nice to be able to delete content from our Collection in the Xbox Video app. At first I didn't think it made a difference (Changing from Xbox 360 to Xbox One) but apparently the ability to remove from the xbox video collection isn't available
    anymore. It is starting to bug because I have a few "free" titles that show up that aren't really worth saving.

Can we get a random feature for the Xbox Video app? It would make viewing a tv series more fun. Something with the following options would be awesome!

Random within My Collection

Random within a TV Show Series (All Seasons All Episodes)

Random within a TV Show Season (Only random within specific season)

Another idea is to make the controls similar to the Netflix app on Xbox 360 (ie: triggers don't Fast Forward or Rewind, instead D-Pad is used)

baddkar, Mar 8, 2014
  3. Random Video

Something like this has happened before to other users. Check to see if your "playto" feature on the xbox is turned off. If the feature is on it could be that someone has somehow got onto your network, and streamed it to your xbox.

StuartATrueRed, Mar 8, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry but at this time there is not.

onyxishere, Mar 8, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry but at this time there is not.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Windows media center and xbox360 and movies

7. TehEmperorsHand Win User

Can you play 1080p avi and mp4 files?

8. GEDUN1T Win User

Error code 803c 0008

9. Mister Quimby Win User

Can I put video on USB and play it on xbox?

Hey there StatuaryManx004!

Check out our Audio and Video Playback page to find the supported formats on the Xbox 360. In the future, please create a new thread. This way we can provide
    support specifically tailored to you. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 video - RANDOM PLAYBACK? - Similar Threads - 360 video RANDOM

2. Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?: My Xbox 360 is broken and I was wondering if the discs for the Xbow 360 games:Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 work on thr Xbox Series X. 5a8c130e-21de-40a6-8a89-642bde240e2b
  3. Xbox 360 not reading video media

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not reading video media: So, i download a lot of videos to watch on my tv. However, with a laptop through hdmi it streches the video. I think of using my xbox, however when i plug it in, it recognizes it but it only shows...
  4. Xbox 360 kinect video footage

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 kinect video footage: Hi, I remembered that I used to play Dance central with my family and that the Kinect record us. We want to find a way to access those videos because we want to keep them as memories. Is there...
  5. Xbox 360 Prime Video - Email von Amazon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Prime Video - Email von Amazon: Hallo, seit einiger Zeit bekomme ich Emails von Amazon, in denen darauf hingewiesen wird, dass die Prime Video App auf der Xbox 360 ab dem 01.11.2021 nicht mehr unterstützt wird. Ist das...
  6. Prime Video gives Error 7083 when trying to play videos on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prime Video gives Error 7083 when trying to play videos on Xbox 360: I recently got given an old Xbox 360 from a friend. I set-up the connection to wifi, downloaded my profile to the console, and downloaded the Amazon Video app to watch my purchased videos....
  7. Xbox 360 E/Super Slim turns on but I get no video from AV or Hdmi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E/Super Slim turns on but I get no video from AV or Hdmi: Xbox 360 Slim turns on but with no video. I have a 4gb Xbox 360 E/Super Slim and it was working fine. And I left it in the living room for awhile and I wanted to play some old 360 games and it...
  8. Failure to install LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game on xbox 360 (paid for it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failure to install LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game on xbox 360 (paid for it...: It recognizes on the xbox that item was paid for but each time fails to download more than 80%. Anyone can advise? Have tried from the beginning but nothing works so far....
  9. Series X has video problems only on 360 titles

in XboX Insiders
    Series X has video problems only on 360 titles: [IMG] submitted by /u/invivid_ [link] [comments]
  10. mixed reality and hp g2 hmd cant get youtube 360 video to work ,

in XBoX on Windows
    mixed reality and hp g2 hmd cant get youtube 360 video to work ,: i click on the 360 bubbles in the portal area, and I click on the vr glasses icon and it does the screen full of stars but then says cant do this video . a1712a55-1fec-43a2-bb6e-1f70ffd919e9