Xbox 360 usb controller error

Discus and support Xbox 360 usb controller error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My xbox 360 usb wired controller is having some problems while connecting to my windows laptop. I brought this controller probably 2 months ago. It was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PickledBugle492, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Xbox 360 usb controller error

My xbox 360 usb wired controller is having some problems while connecting to my windows laptop. I brought this controller probably 2 months ago. It was working absolutely fine. But from few days ago, my controller is facinf problem while connecting to the
    laptop. After entering in the usb port, the connection is lost if the cable moves. And after several minutes of movinf the cable fro and back, i can get the green indicator on buf again, if the cable moves, connection is lost. Now what should I do? Should
    I replace the cable or anything else? And if yes, how to replace it? Please help.

TIA

:)

PickledBugle492, Nov 21, 2016
  2. Landshark
    Landshark Guest
    Are all Xbox One Controllers going to be Wireless?

Yes, but also no.

Every Xbox One controller is wireless. However, when you plug it in via USB it becomes wired and sends the signal via wire instead of wireless (while also charging batteries, if you are using the charge-pack - or in the case of your question, it's using the power via cable instead of the batteries).

This is in contrast to how Xbox 360 controllers work. X360 has both wireless and wired. An X360 wireless controller when plugged in via USB is still sending the signal wireless, but is getting power via the USB. This is why you can't plug an Xbox 360 wireless controller via USB into your computer and have it work, because the controller is still sending a wireless signal.

This makes the Xbox One controllers great for both Xbox One and PC gaming, because you don't need to buy a 'wired' controller for it to work on the PC, you can just plug it in via USB and it'll send the signal via USB instead. I'm really glad Microsoft did this.

Landshark, Nov 21, 2016
  3. Using Xbox 360 controller in original old xbox one 1 with adapter from Hong Kong

If I buy a new Xbox 360 controller and use an adapter (female usb to
    modified male Xbox 1 usb
    )

Link to adapterXbox 360 usb controller error :(ebay) http://cgi.ebay.de/Computer-PC-USB-to-XBOX...=item41539a1b2d

- Will an old Xbox 1 recognize the new Xbox 360 controller ? (Using above adapter "link")

Thanks

-USB to XBOX Adapter Controller Cable Female-

"Using Xbox 360 controller in original old xbox one 1 with adapter from Hong Kong"

BegunFish49244, Nov 21, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox 360 usb controller error