Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Domoralize, Apr 26, 2024.

1. Domoralize
    Domoralize Guest

All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT type. I've done every single thing recommended that has been posted on the internet to no avail.

:)

Domoralize, Apr 26, 2024
  2. LaurentButel Win User

My Xbox 360 won't connect to Xbox live I've tried wireless and ethernet cable

Same thing for me since tuesday on my Xbox 360. I also tried from my xbox series x, same result, unable to connect to live.
  3. 💯Adrien Martinez. Win User

80151912 can’t connect to Xbox live

I have the same problem, I can't connect to Xbox Live on the Xbox 360 games (on my xbox serie x) since few days 🤔 I precise I don't have any problem on the Xbox serie X games, I have that only on the Xbox 360 games.

My internet is perfect too (I live in Belgium)
  4. Mikahl757 Win User

Why can I not connect to the Xbox network

Same on muitiple xbox one x, xbox series x, xbox 360. Internet fine not connecting to xbox network.
  5. ColeDeSilvey Win User

Account

Maybe Xbox Live is shutting down on the 360 to make way for the series x/series as s?
  6. ThatDirtyDave Win User

80151912 can’t connect to Xbox live

I am having the same issue and same error code (80151912) when I'm running the Xbox 360 emulator on my Xbox series X.

I can sign into Xbox live on my Xbox series x but not on the emulator running the Xbox 360.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - 360 unable connect

2. unable to sugn in on X Box 360 nor X Box One.

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to sugn in on X Box 360 nor X Box One.: I tried all the suggestions, except resetting the consoles to factory settings. I tried to get phone help, but no one called back, I can not connect to X Box live. Furthermore, I am on my network...
  3. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  4. Unable to connect to xbox 360 online via games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to xbox 360 online via games: Hello, I can sign in on my profile but unable to connect to the xbox 360 live service after loading up multiple 360 games. I am connected to the Internet via the series x. I have uninstall and...
  5. Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility: A few days ago, I was achievement hunting on some old Xbox 360 games and was connected to xbox live and was able to play online a day after finishing all the achievements on a game I went to boot...
  6. Unable to download account to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download account to Xbox 360: [img] Hi! I keep getting the error code 8007274D. I tried all the solutions here:...
  7. Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360: My Xbox 360 currently can't connect to Xbox Live for some reason. I was able to message a gamer in the Xbox Community about the problem and they instructed me to fallback on system updates using...
  8. Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage: I recently used a couple of gift cards to buy some DLC for Borderlands. As far as I know, although the original Borderlands is backward compatible with Xbox One, the DLC is not which is why there...
  9. Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Games Unable to Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Games Unable to Connect to Xbox Live: I’ve tried many things, such as deleting my profile of the 360 emulator but now I’m unable to download it back because it can’t connect to Xbox live, so I’m lost for playing 360 games as of now...
  10. Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...: I have previously purchase Xbox 360 games that I purchased on the Xbox One live store, that I am trying to download on my Xbox 360 and the Xbox 360 game store wants me to pay for them even though...