Xbox 360 Trials Evolution Track Central down

Discus and support Xbox 360 Trials Evolution Track Central down in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there, so for a long time Track Central on Trials Evolution on the 360 has been down (option is greyed out). This game has been published by... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by H4rdl0g1k_830, Aug 19, 2023.

1. Xbox 360 Trials Evolution Track Central down

Hey there,

so for a long time Track Central on Trials Evolution on the 360 has been down (option is greyed out).

This game has been published by Microsoft so I thought I'd post it here.

Figured even though it is very unlikely, is there any chance this can be fixed/forwarded to the right people?

Thanks

:)

H4rdl0g1k_830, Aug 19, 2023
  2. zanedrummerdx Win User

Speedway Game?

In Trials evolution theres a speedway. You can make a track in the track central
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello H4rdl0g1k_830 how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

Unfortunately the game is without online resources, this problem has persisted for years on the central track.

I believe that the error will not be corrected, as for you to get support for the game, it is a very old game and although it was distributed by Microsoft it was produced by Redlynx, which is now owned by Ubisoft, I will send you the link page from it, who knows you might get a response from their support.

https://www.redlynx.com/

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Track Central On Trials Evolution Not Working

Hello, SkySrimLegend21. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

What exact happens when you try to play the game? Do you receive any error message? Is it a disc game or digital game?

I did not play it but since it is a very old game, probably you will not be able to play multiplayer on it (if you could in the past), only campaign/single-player.

Waiting for your kind reply.
  5. HassanB Win User

Trials Evolution Track Central Issues

Hello,

Do other profiles on the Xbox 360 have an Xbox LIVE Gold membership? If so, that would probably be why. I don't think they allow you to download any sort of tracks without a gold membership. That would be the only explanation as to why you can only access your
    own created maps.
  6. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

Trials Evolution Dashboard Video

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Trials Evolution Track Central down - Similar Threads - 360 Trials Evolution

2. Purchased XBLA games on Xbox 360 appearing as trial versions when played on another 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased XBLA games on Xbox 360 appearing as trial versions when played on another 360: I have two Xbox 360s, one that stays at my grandparents house and one I use at home. Back in February, I purchased 3 XBLA games on the 360 at my grandparents house and downloaded them to my hard...
  3. can’t connet to xbox live after redeeming 14 day trial (xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    can’t connet to xbox live after redeeming 14 day trial (xbox 360): I bought a 14 day trial ultimate game pass and redeemed it on the microsoft website. After checking my subscriptions and seeing that my code was redeemed I turned on my xbox 360 to have a good...
  4. Goat Simulator Trial on XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Goat Simulator Trial on XBOX 360: My son can't move the goat at all on the goat simulator trial we downloaded. 05900576-f67d-40e9-8e74-6dfc5a3fd543
  5. Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after...: Hi there. My name is Brenton. I just activated my 30 day trial game pass. The previous forums I read stated that Xbox 360 games downloaded can be played after Game pass expires. Does this apply to...
  6. Purchased a brand new xbox 360, trying to get a gold trial to see what gold is like

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased a brand new xbox 360, trying to get a gold trial to see what gold is like: i purchased a new console from target but it isn't letting me try gold for free? is this another scam from microsoft? i don't understand, i click try gold free & nothing happens. contacted support...
  7. when i brought an xbox one it did not come with a 1 month free trial and my xbox 360 did have a

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    when i brought an xbox one it did not come with a 1 month free trial and my xbox 360 did have a: My xbox one did not come with a 1 month free trial and my xbox 360 did come with a free trial can i have a code or can u tell me why? e8078626-83f1-48dd-bd06-1fa28a9e7018
  8. Xbox Live Trial Codes from Old Xbox 360 games Mislabeled

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Trial Codes from Old Xbox 360 games Mislabeled: A long time ago I purchased a number of xbox 360 games including Halo Reach, Halo 4, and Halo Anniversary edition. All three games had a Xbox Live gold code. Halo 4 had a free 14 day Xbox Live...
  9. How Do I Get 30 Day Trial On Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get 30 Day Trial On Xbox 360?: I created a new account on xbox 360, after adding basic information a message popped up saying i could unlock 30 day trial of xbox live gold, however, i chose to ignore it until i finish making...
  10. XBOX LIVE TRIAL CODE ISN'T WORKING FOR BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY / XBOX 360 GAMES

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE TRIAL CODE ISN'T WORKING FOR BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY / XBOX 360 GAMES: hi, I recently put in a 48 hour trial xbl code on my xbox one as I'm currently waiting to get a pay so I can get a 3 month subscription. I put in this trial and when I tried to load up Black Ops 2...