Xbox 360 taking much longer than normal to get passed the opening screen.

Discus and support Xbox 360 taking much longer than normal to get passed the opening screen. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So this has been happening since a few days ago and just yesterday i tried a few steps from another post about the same thing. Ive been playing Skyrim... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Graves6666, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Graves6666
    Graves6666 Guest

So this has been happening since a few days ago and just yesterday i tried a few steps from another post about the same thing. Ive been playing Skyrim lately and as of a few days ago when i would try to turn on my Xbox 360 it would take a few minutes trying
    to get past the opening screen, the one with the grey sphere and the green X in the middle of it, now ive tried a few different things. Once it did load i tried turning it off by holding the guide button and turning it off from there, after i did that i unplugged
    it for around 5 or so minutes then plugged it back in and turned it on using the guide button. That didnt work. I then also tried to clear the cache on my Xbox 360, that also didnt work. So from here, i dont know what else to try.

:)

Graves6666, Jul 10, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Graves,

Thanks for keeping us updated. Can you let us know all of the troubleshooting steps you have tried? Until then, I can recommend rolling back the 360 system update so that you can attempt to update the console again.

to reinstall the latest Xbox 360 update, follow these steps. Please note that you will need internet connection :

1. Clear the system cache. To do this, see the "Clear the system cache" section above.
    2. Roll back and then reinstall system updates. To do this:
      1. Press the Guide button on your controller.
      2. Go to settings and select System.
      3. Select Storage.
      4. Enter the following button sequence: X, LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X.
      5. Select the option to roll back all system updates that are installed. The console will restart automatically and then download the updates again.
  3. thatkrazy006guy Win User

So this has been happening since a few days ago and just yesterday i tried a few steps from another post about the same thing. Ive been playing Skyrim lately and as of a few days ago when i would try to turn on my Xbox 360 it would take a few minutes trying
    to get past the opening screen, the one with the grey sphere and the green X in the middle of it, now ive tried a few different things. Once it did load i tried turning it off by holding the guide button and turning it off from there, after i did that i unplugged
    it for around 5 or so minutes then plugged it back in and turned it on using the guide button. That didnt work. I then also tried to clear the cache on my Xbox 360, that also didnt work. So from here, i dont know what else to try.
    Thank you for reaching out,

The clearing of the cache should have helped I would also make sure that your system hard drive has a decent amount of space to run. My personal 360 has slowed down after the past few years but as long as the cache is cleared and hard drive has enough space
    it should run smoother.

Thanks,

Brian
  4. Graves6666 Win User

It came with around 500 GB of space. Its went down to about 10 GB now so idk if thats enough or if its less than enough. If so i can delete a game if need be.
  5. Vanessaez Win User

Cloud gaming takes longer than normal

Hello again Couloumisk,

Always at your service, remember that if you have any other questions you can come back and we will be happy to continue helping you.

Sincerely,
    Vanessa.
  6. Vanessaez Win User

Cloud gaming takes longer than normal

Hello Couloumisk, my name is Vanessa, and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with cloud gaming, I want to mention that you are the only one who is having this problem since the same thing happens to me personally and just like you and me, there are also many more people who are reporting this issue.

Apparently they mention that it is an overload on the servers and that Microsoft is aware of this problem, so patience is requested and we hope that this will be resolved soon.

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/e4f5d3ed-b659-4fe9-9bb2-28728ba29157

Regarding switching to PlayStation, remember that the decision is yours but personally I prefer Xbox since any error can exist on both PlayStation and Xbox but from personal experience the Microsoft company solves problems faster.

If you still need more help you can write to me again.

Sincerely,
    Vanessa.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 taking much longer than normal to get passed the opening screen. - Similar Threads - 360 taking much

2. When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...: When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store once there taken down from off the Microsoft...
  3. Former XBOX 360 players... They are going to take our childhoods from us. That which we...

in XboX Insiders
    Former XBOX 360 players... They are going to take our childhoods from us. That which we...: XBOX players, consider this a call to arms. Microsoft's going to stop supporting the 360 on July 29, 2024. Are we really gonna let them do that without at least bitching about it? This is our...
  4. My Xbox 360 sign in takes forever

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox 360 sign in takes forever: When signing in to my Xbox live profile on my Xbox 360 it takes 5-10 minutes and I'm not exaggerating only for it to give me error 807B01F7 is there a way to fix this...
  5. How do you take apart the u draw game tablet for Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you take apart the u draw game tablet for Xbox 360: I need to take it apart to fix it 9459daab-5af8-4864-abb0-1b6cad0288ca
  6. Can you record clips and take screenshots on an Xbox 360 console without a capture card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you record clips and take screenshots on an Xbox 360 console without a capture card?: I joined a club on Xbox.com and was noticing that people were posting clips and screenshots. I was wondering whether I could do that on a Xbox 360 console without a capture card....
  7. How do you take off your avatar on Xbox 360 profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you take off your avatar on Xbox 360 profile?: I need to take off the avatar on my main profile account because I didn't selected it. c78f4364-b663-499c-91f6-ea3d6d36acb8
  8. i have xbox 360 that doesnt work anymore,{fell off shelf}. can i take the hard drive out...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have xbox 360 that doesnt work anymore,{fell off shelf}. can i take the hard drive out...: my xbox 360 fell off shelf and broke, can i take the hard drive out and put into another 36k0 and play the games, i bought the other console used, it also has a few games on it....
  9. : you don't have enough storage space to take this update xbox 360

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : you don't have enough storage space to take this update xbox 360: : you don't have enough storage space to take this update xbox 360 I am struggling tonight with an xbox 360 s console, I know its ancient, but I am just a mom trying to put disney plus or hulu or...
  10. Ayuda para sacar un logro de gears 1 (xbox 360)logro en serio[Translation-Help to take a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ayuda para sacar un logro de gears 1 (xbox 360)logro en serio[Translation-Help to take a...: El requisito para el logro es matar 10000 entonces me an dicho q solo se pueden sacar en zona de guerra y ejecucion entonces la pregunta es porque si tengo 11000 kills en ejecucion a un no me lo...