xbox 360 suspension. Need help resolving this issue. False report.

Discus and support xbox 360 suspension. Need help resolving this issue. False report. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently received a enforcement notice for communication ban few days ago. I message another player for cheating in game. He replied with verbal bad... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArmBar MANG, Jul 11, 2017.

1. ArmBar MANG
    ArmBar MANG Guest

I recently received a enforcement notice for communication ban few days ago. I message another player for cheating in game. He replied with verbal bad words and harassing comments. I reported him. Minutes later, I was banned from communications on xbox live.
    I am lost on that situation.

A few moments ago today, I was playing on my xbox 360 and received another enforcement notice saying I am now banned and suspended from xbox live account. No online gaming, connecting to profile, etc. This enforcement labeled Harassment and threats to other
    players. Not quite sure who I could do that too, considering I am banned from communications already few days before this notice.

Now I cant do a review, because the questions we have to ask on your questionnaire is ridiculous and totally two sided answers. I'm hoping to get some kind of feedback and help with this. Doesn't seem to be any other way.

:)

ArmBar MANG, Jul 11, 2017
  2. Need help resolving money issue.

help... I saved up my money for a year to purchase a Megalodon shark card. I purchaced it and waited for the money to appear but it never did. I tried restarting the game several times but it didn't work so I restarted my whole xbox one a couple times but
    it didn't work. so right now I'm wondering if I could get my money back on Microsoft card or someone helps me. Thanks!

XxCivicSteamxX, Jul 11, 2017
  3. hell2010
    hell2010 Guest
    xbox 360 4gb slim freezes on splash screen

My xbox 360 4gb slim keeps freezing on the start up screen any help with resolving this issue

hell2010, Jul 11, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team does not use the forums and submitting a case review is the only way to contact them. If you failed the questionnaire, you can retake it after 24 hours.

Smwutches, Jul 11, 2017
  5. There's unfortunately nothing the support forums can do for your suspension, as all matters are handled directly on the
    Enforcement website. Xbox Enforcement staff do not post here on the forums.

If a case review submission requires you to do a questionnaire, then you must do it to complete the process. There's no other way.

Internet Expert, Jul 11, 2017
  6. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    Prior to submitting a Case Review, you may be prompted to complete a short questionnaire designed to gauge your understanding of the Code of Conduct. Failure to pass this questionnaire will temporarily prevent you from submitting a review, during which time
    we recommend familiarizing oneself with the Code of Conduct.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/codeofconduct

You can always submit a case review if eligible. Here is the info on how to do that: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Check out the second topic here: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

While some Code of Conduct violations are immediately resolved, XBLPET also conducts reactive investigations. Many of these investigations are triggered by player complaints. The Code of Conduct has no statute of limitations, and
    users may be enforced upon at any time for past offenses.

A player may be offline (or playing single player) at the time of the suspension, but his or her online status at that particular moment may have no bearing on the reason behind the enforcement. If you receive a suspension and are
    not sure why it occurred, please check the email sent to your Microsoft Account or view your
    Enforcement History on enforcement.xbox.com.

OK Fowl, Nov 1, 2018
  7. OK Fowl Win User

Prior to submitting a Case Review, you may be prompted to complete a short questionnaire designed to gauge your understanding of the Code of Conduct. Failure to pass this questionnaire will temporarily prevent you from submitting a review, during which time
    we recommend familiarizing oneself with the Code of Conduct.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/codeofconduct

You can always submit a case review if eligible. Here is the info on how to do that: http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6

Check out the second topic here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto?length=4#sub-topic0-5

While some Code of Conduct violations are immediately resolved, XBLPET also conducts reactive investigations. Many of these investigations are triggered by player complaints. The Code of Conduct has no statute of limitations, and
    users may be enforced upon at any time for past offenses.

A player may be offline (or playing single player) at the time of the suspension, but his or her online status at that particular moment may have no bearing on the reason behind the enforcement. If you receive a suspension and are
    not sure why it occurred, please check the email sent to your Microsoft Account or view your
    Enforcement History on enforcement.xbox.com.
  8. Internet Expert Win User

There's unfortunately nothing the support forums can do for your suspension, as all matters are handled directly on the
    Enforcement website. Xbox Enforcement staff do not post here on the forums.

If a case review submission requires you to do a questionnaire, then you must do it to complete the process. There's no other way.
  9. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums and submitting a case review is the only way to contact them. If you failed the questionnaire, you can retake it after 24 hours.
  10. IRB Win User

Communication banned

Hi

Suspensions are not issued for no-reason, only if it is shown that the rules have been broken. False reports don't lead to suspensions.

You will need to visit https://enforcement.xbox.com for more information, they don't use the forums for suspensions.
  11. Mr Durva Win User

List of cheaters, lag switchers

As people already posted naming and shaming violates the forum rules and can result in you being issued a suspension or ban from using the forums.. also reports DO work but you need to realize. For every valid report there are hundreds of false reports and
    they need to investigate each of these reports because people feel the need to report someone falsely just because they beat them or they don't like the person. Yes it does take time but the reports do in fact get handled.
Thema:

1. xbox 360 suspension. Need help resolving this issue. False report. - Similar Threads - 360 suspension Need

2. I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.: Some days back my console run a E68 error and I found out that my hdd is dead I have one simple question Can i use my usb drive as my primary storage without the internal hdd( will it work as...
  3. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  4. how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?: how to connect my computer to Xbox 360? ba1fdca5-c40d-4cbe-8579-ed588406bf13
  5. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  8. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  9. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  10. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2