Xbox 360 stuck on zoomed in

Discus and support Xbox 360 stuck on zoomed in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox 360 stuck on zoomed in. I've tried the normal shortcut with the center button till it vibrates and go to the magnifier there it zooms in more but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by andrea norris, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Xbox 360 stuck on zoomed in

Xbox 360 stuck on zoomed in. I've tried the normal shortcut with the center button till it vibrates and go to the magnifier there it zooms in more but not any further back. I've tried going through the settings and going to magnifier and turning it on amd off nothing it's still stuck zoomed in I've tried restarting it and unplugging it I can't find any default thing to try and it's not my TV switch if off xbox and the TV is fine help one min it was fine the next it was zoomed in

:)

andrea norris, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Andrea,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your Xbox 360 being stuck on zoomed in. No worries, I will do my best to help you sort this out.

There are a few possible causes for this problem, such as a faulty HDMI cable, a corrupted system update, or a glitch in the magnifier settings. To troubleshoot this issue, please follow these steps:

1. Make sure your HDMI cable is securely connected to both your Xbox 360 and your TV. If possible, try using a different HDMI cable or a different HDMI port on your TV.

2. Clear your system cache by going to Settings > System > Storage > Memory Unit > Clear System Cache. This will delete any temporary files that may interfere with your system performance.

3. Reset your display settings by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off. Then, turn it back on and press and hold the Y button and the right trigger on your controller until you see the Xbox logo on your screen.

This will reset your display settings to the default values.

4. Check your magnifier settings by pressing the Xbox button on your controller until it vibrates, then go to Settings > Ease of Access > Magnifier. Make sure the magnifier is turned off and the zoom level is set to 100%.

5. If none of these steps work, you may need to perform a factory reset on your console. This will erase all your data and settings, so make sure you back up any important files before proceeding. To perform a factory reset, go to Settings > System > Console Settings > System Info > Reset System Settings. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.

We hope these steps help you resolve your issue. If you have any other questions or feedback, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Spectre zx Win User

Terraria Xbox one Zoom function

I would kill to have the 360s zoom level again. Close enough to feel like you were involved. Now the zoom is so far out i can see the downward slope on the opposite side of some large hills or mountains im climbing. Zoom should be toggle-able between 360s
    (for general play) and the current zoom (in case you wanted to marvel over what you are building). But in all honesty if it had to be one or the other... i prefer 360s zoom 100%. XB1s zoom is awful for general play. Plz plz plz fix the zoom!!! Terraria has
    absorbed countless hours of mine and it is SUCH an amazing game. Plz dont let something like a zoom ruin it for us. Because frankly is difficult to play as is! BRING BACK 360s ZOOM PLZ!!!
  4. CASTERTR0Y666 Win User

Unuseable Reaper

My problem with the Reaper is half of the time I get it stuck in zoom mode which makes it worthless on some maps.
  5. voteDC Win User

Does the Mako Have Zoom?

The Mako has zoom on 360, PC and PS3.

-

On the 360 you do it by holding down the left trigger for the first level of zoom and then clicking the right analogue stick for the second two.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Xbox screen stuck on zoom (not tv)

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 stuck on zoomed in - Similar Threads - 360 stuck zoomed

2. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  3. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  4. My Xbox Series X stuck on this screen when trying to play 360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Series X stuck on this screen when trying to play 360 games.: I can't play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox Series X because "Getting Xbox 360 info screen took minutes" and "Tried downloading Xbox 360 profiles and failed" issue. I was met with the "Getting your...
  5. My Xbox Series X stuck on this screen when trying to play 360 games.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Series X stuck on this screen when trying to play 360 games.: I can't play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox Series X because "Getting Xbox 360 info screen took minutes" and "Tried downloading Xbox 360 profiles and failed" issue. I was met with the "Getting your...
  6. My xbox status is stuck on a 360 game even though I'm not playing it and it is also...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox status is stuck on a 360 game even though I'm not playing it and it is also...: I wanted to play viva pinata for the first time in a while because I felt like it and it was free on game pass however after playing it it was stuck on my status even though I was playing other...
  7. My Xbox Status is stuck on a Xbox 360 game that I'm not playing at the moment.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox Status is stuck on a Xbox 360 game that I'm not playing at the moment.: Hi, I have a issue with my xbox status that started an hour ago where it shows that I'm playing on a Xbox 360 game even though I stopped playing on it an hour ago. So, I have looked everywhere...
  8. Xbox Live Status Stuck on 360 Game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Status Stuck on 360 Game: Have encountered an annoying bug with Xbox One account where my status is stuck on playing an Xbox 360 game: "Fallout: New Vegas". I have loaded up other Xbox One games which does update however...
  9. Xbox Status stuck on 360 game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Status stuck on 360 game: Hello, my xbox live status is stuck on COD:Black Ops II i also realized it says i’m online even when my xbox is powered down I really enjoy playing with my friends on xbox especially considering I...
  10. Dead Space [download on Xbox 360] getting stuck at 79%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Space [download on Xbox 360] getting stuck at 79%: Hello! Downloading Dead Space (2008) reach 79% then starts from 0 and this repeats over and over again without ending. I turned off my background downloads and also turn my auto-downloads off. I...