Xbox 360 storage ran out of space on xbox one

Discus and support Xbox 360 storage ran out of space on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox one ran out of storage for xbox 360 games backwards compatibility for the cloud, even though I have a Seagate 2tb that still has space, how do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnE6, May 15, 2023.

1. JohnE6
    JohnE6 Guest

My xbox one ran out of storage for xbox 360 games backwards compatibility for the cloud, even though I have a Seagate 2tb that still has space, how do I fix this because it doesn't let me go into some of my saved xbox 360 games because it says the cloud storage is 2mb

:)

JohnE6, May 15, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello JohnE6, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to save more data for Xbox 360 games.
    I just want to let you know that Microsoft offer us 2GB of cloud space for Xbox 360 games at the moment.

When we run out of space the recommended action is delete unused progress for games

if you need to know how to do that, follow the next steps:

Open any Xbox 360 game > once the game loads press the "view" button and "menu" button at the same time
    Go to manage storage > select "yes" > go to "saved data" > there you're going to see all the games that are using cloud data.

Press Y to delete the data you don't need anymore and repeat the previous steps until you're able to save more data
  3. GaudyCreature61 Win User

The debate about how to use external storage and gaming -- need your guys input

I ran out of HD space on my xbox 360, and installed a larger gig hard drive in the console itself. Is this also possible with xbox one?
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Problème espace de stockage [Translation - Storage space problem]

Hi Clement,

Thanks for reaching out to us on forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're having issues with storage on your console. Since you didn't specify which console you're having issues with storage on (either Xbox 360 or an Xbox One model), I'm including
    a couple of solutions for each type below to assist you. Please give them a try for whichever system you have and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  5. AbrasiveCard397 Win User

To use this item play the game it was downloaded for

I figured it out. I must have ran out of storage space when xbox live added updates so I added memory and now it works. Thank you.
  6. MaidenFoxx Win User

Having issues to download a purchased game

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 storage ran out of space on xbox one - Similar Threads - 360 storage ran

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. i need help with my xbox 360 cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help with my xbox 360 cloud storage: So im trying to enable cloud storage on my xbox 360 to transfer my Skate 3 save file to my xbox one x but it wont let me enable it. it just says that i have to have atleast 514 mb of free space on...
  4. I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.: Some days back my console run a E68 error and I found out that my hdd is dead I have one simple question Can i use my usb drive as my primary storage without the internal hdd( will it work as...
  5. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  6. Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage: I recently used a couple of gift cards to buy some DLC for Borderlands. As far as I know, although the original Borderlands is backward compatible with Xbox One, the DLC is not which is why there...
  7. I can't play xbox 360 games on my xbox after clearing my local xbox 360 storage

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play xbox 360 games on my xbox after clearing my local xbox 360 storage: For a while I haven't been able to sign into xbox live whilst playing my xbox 360 games. I decided to clear my local 360 storage which made the problem worse. Now whenever I load into an xbox 360...
  8. Xbox series X backwards compatibility 360 cloud storage over limit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X backwards compatibility 360 cloud storage over limit: Have encountered this issue with some 360 BC games that require you to manually select the cloud instead of auto syncing when signing in, where when you select cloud it says its over the limit and...
  9. Okay so I have having problems playing 360 games on the series x I had clear my 360 storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Okay so I have having problems playing 360 games on the series x I had clear my 360 storage...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** a54e11ff-4d21-4e26-805c-1de26eaf67d9
  10. Xbox 360 no storage device found

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 no storage device found: Hello there! I accidentally formatted my Xbox 360 HDD and now, the xbox 360 is no longer recognize it. I already tried hddhackr but it doesn't work. It seems that i have erased the security...