Xbox 360 Steering Wheel & Pedals

Discus and support Xbox 360 Steering Wheel & Pedals in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. I am looking to buy an old-ish Xbox 360 steering wheel & pedals, however it doesn't come with a power cable or ethernet cable. Does anyone know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TWalker3, Nov 1, 2018.

1. TWalker3
    TWalker3 Guest

Hi.

I am looking to buy an old-ish Xbox 360 steering wheel & pedals, however it doesn't come with a power cable or ethernet cable. Does anyone know the type of cable/s I need to be able to use this. Also, I am hoping that it will work on PC; is this possible?

Thanks

:)

TWalker3, Nov 1, 2018
  2. Miss Kleo
    Miss Kleo Guest
    Xbox 360 steering wheel

Hey Fried, I'm a bit unclear - Are you still having issues with your Xbox 360 steering wheel pedals?

Miss Kleo, Nov 1, 2018
  3. Microsoft Xbox 360 steering wheel and pedals won't work with Forza Horizon

I purchased a used Microsoft Xbox 360 steering and pedals (old style), in good condition it was claimed. Once connected a green light turns on next to the steering wheel, the steering wheel connects to Xbox correctly. I am able to use the all buttons in
    centre of wheel to start game. However when game starts I cannot steer at all or use pedals. I'm sure everything is connected properly. The only thing to note is I did not receive an installation disc with the wheel! Do I need this?

Dan

DanielKlein_973, Nov 1, 2018
  4. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest

Do you know the exact model or part number for the Wheel and Pedals? There were a couple of models made for the 360.

Is it the Microsoft Brand wheel, or the Thrustmaster brand? There is also a version from Hori, and one from Joytech.

Most of them connect with a USB 2.0 cable, and are PC compatible. Microsoft has a wireless version, but would need an adapter to work on PC.

Echo4Ent, Nov 1, 2018
  5. TWalker3
    TWalker3 Guest
    Hi,

The issue has now been resolved so no further action is needed.

For reference, it is the Microsoft version, which requires a 24V power supply. The ethernet cable is used to connect the pedals with the wheel. It will work with PC, however a wireless receiver for PC is required.

TWalker3, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: