Xbox 360 Steering wheel force feedback

Discus and support Xbox 360 Steering wheel force feedback in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So i just got back from the store, i bought a steering wheel for my xbox 360. And the guy in the store assured me it worked with windows also, because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AndreeF1, Sep 3, 2018.

1. AndreeF1
    AndreeF1 Guest

So i just got back from the store, i bought a steering wheel for my xbox 360. And the guy in the store assured me it worked with windows also, because i have the official 360 dongle thingy where i use my 360 controller. So i thought what the hey its not
    the best steering wheel out there but atleast its something to start with.

And it worked great on my xbox 360.. but the force feedback doesnt work on the pc....as i have learned now while googling the issue it seems Microsoft never fixed it to work for windows....even though in the manual for the wheel it says for both xbox360
    AND WINDOWS.

So what the hell is up Microsoft? You still after all these years sell the steering wheel with promises that it works on Windows? Which it clearly doesnt.....

And here i thought Microsoft would have made a driver for both platforms since it says it is supported by both.....

What to do?

Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10

:)

AndreeF1, Sep 3, 2018
  2. Vladium
    Vladium Guest
    Someone help me, us.

Myself and another forum member need to barrow the software disc that came with the Microsoft Xbox 360 Force feedback steering wheel. The drivers are not available through MS.

Vladium, Sep 3, 2018
  3. XBOX Wireless steering wheel WRW01 Force feedback on PC games

Hi There,

Is there any way to get force feedback on xbox wrw01 steering wheel playing pc games .?

Thanks

FutureGoose8803, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Ackis
    Ackis Guest

Which wheel are you talking about, and which version of Windows?

Ackis, Sep 22, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: