Xbox 360 Startup Game LIVE Error

Discus and support Xbox 360 Startup Game LIVE Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my Xbox 360 is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cable. It has no issues signing into my profile and connecting to Xbox LIVE on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andrew Fitts1, Jan 21, 2024.

1. Xbox 360 Startup Game LIVE Error

So my Xbox 360 is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cable. It has no issues signing into my profile and connecting to Xbox LIVE on the dashboard. About two days ago, when I start an Xbox 360 game it signs me out of Xbox Live and says “Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in again”. This happens on every single game. It started with just Modern Warfare 2 and now when I click any game it signs me out of Xbox Live, so I’m unable to be online. I have cleared system cache, deleted my profile, redownloaded the game, etc. At a loss now on what to do.

:)

Andrew Fitts1, Jan 21, 2024
  2. Dragonlord0501 Win User

Xbox One backwards compatible games not working

the games just crash to the dashboard during the 360 startup screen with no error message not long before this started happening I once tried playing them and the Xbox said I needed to be connected to xbox live to play them and I have played them offline
    before so I thought he Xbox was just playing up
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

(PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live 0x89245113

Thanks for the update, you could try reinstalling the game again and see if in that way finally the error disappear.

And just to double check, see if Xbox Live Services are still on automatic startup mode:
    IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager,
    Xbox Live Game Save,
    Xbox Live Networking Service,
    Gaming Services,
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox One X Startup Errrors

Hello MightySpire,

We understand that you have been encountering some issues involving the console startup, as you have mentioned receiving multiple error codes upon startup.

For any startup errors, it is always recommended to follow our troubleshoot Xbox One startup errors support article as
    it has a guide for the exact troubleshooting that should be done.

Try this and let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Update error code

6. RedCarGamer Win User

Error code, 101,105,106...

Thema:

Xbox 360 Startup Game LIVE Error

1. Xbox 360 Startup Game LIVE Error - Similar Threads - 360 Startup Game

2. X-Box 360 all solid red LED's 15 seconds after startup.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box 360 all solid red LED's 15 seconds after startup.: This console has been stored in a clean and stable environment. I just brought it home and hooked it up. I went to turn it on and I got all green LED's then 15 seconds later I had all red LED's...
  3. Xbox 360 E version Red Light on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E version Red Light on startup: Hi.. so I have an Xbox 360 E that i bought. I had recently noticed that sometimes when I start the Xbox it doesn't boot and instead the power button would remain green for a few seconds and then...
  4. Xbox One: When I try to play a Xbox 360 game it freezes on the Startup Screen or the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One: When I try to play a Xbox 360 game it freezes on the Startup Screen or the Xbox...: When I try to load into a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox One it freezes on the Logo e9d4c237-7a47-4dbc-bad4-d0f2fde10053
  5. Xbox 360 startup trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 startup trouble: Hi My Xbox startup and is stuck at the start-up screen with the grey ball and the green X. it keeps restarting without the users doing anything. please help fix it. I can't even reset the...
  6. Problema de inicio en xbox 360, se congela [Mod Translation - Startup problem in Xbox 360,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema de inicio en xbox 360, se congela [Mod Translation - Startup problem in Xbox 360,...: Hola, compañeros. Recientemente he adquirido un xbox 360 Slim, mi problema es que esta sw congela en el logo de xbox en ocasiones, a veces avanza hasta el inicio de sesión, pero se queda con el...
  7. Xbox one freezing on startup of xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one freezing on startup of xbox 360 games: Any 360 game I load up shows an image of the game, then goes to the xbox 360 loading icon and then freezes to the point where I cannot do anything on my xbox one and must restart the console to...
  8. Xbox 360 frozen on startup with distorted colour

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 frozen on startup with distorted colour: [img] I’ve never had an issue with my Xbox 360 and has been going for years now. But today I powered it on like normal and was noticed the colour was distorted. The startup animation ran and then...
  9. TES4: Oblivion Xbox 360 startup screen freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TES4: Oblivion Xbox 360 startup screen freezes: At random, when I click on Oblivion to start up it'll get to the startup screen used by Xbox 360 (normal for backwards compatible obviously), but then it sometimes freezes at the end of the...
  10. xbox 360 E red light on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 E red light on startup: When powering on the xbox the green light appears for several seconds and then turns solid red. I've tried turning everything off and disconnecting and then reconnecting cables without any...