Xbox 360 spiel -[Translation - Xbox 360 game]

Discus and support Xbox 360 spiel -[Translation - Xbox 360 game] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ich kann kein Spiel auf einer Xbox 360 spielen welches mit Kinect zu tun hat weil die Xbox es nicht lesen kann -[Translation - I cannot play a game on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Finn_lol, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Finn_lol
    Finn_lol Guest

Ich kann kein Spiel auf einer Xbox 360 spielen welches mit Kinect zu tun hat weil die Xbox es nicht lesen kann

-[Translation - I cannot play a game on an Xbox 360 that is related to Kinect because the Xbox cannot read]

:)

Finn_lol, Mar 31, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Finn_lol,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure we provide the correct solution. Is the game that you are trying to play a digital or disc game? Is your console unable to read a disc or the Kinect? Is there an error
    message or error code that appears when the issue occurs? If the console is unable to read the disc, we recommend using the support article we have regarding

disc drive errors on Xbox 360
    . Be sure to let us know the results Finn_lol!
  3. choppyseize Win User

Hello

This may mean the game is corrupted or not the original version. Some games are also region locked so you may not be able to access it because of that. If other discs are working then I would think it's most likely the disc itself. You may want to exchange
    it or return it.
  4. Mabiene Win User

Xbox live Verbindung[Xbox live connection]

Ich glaube, xbox live ist nicht das Problem. Das funktioniert.
    Ich kann mich nur in dem Spiel, übrigens für xbox 360, nicht mit xbox live verbinden.

[Translation - I think xbox live is not the problem. It works. I can not connect to xbox live only in the game, by the way for xbox 360.]
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Castle miner z auf xbox one -[Translation - Castle miner z on xbox one]

Hi. Well, that game is part of the indie game on Xbox 360 and not a part of a regular game with achievements. So most likely won't happen.

Hallo. Nun, dieses Spiel ist Teil des Indie-Spiels auf Xbox 360 und nicht Teil eines regulären Spiels mit Erfolgen.
    Also wird das meiste nicht passieren.
  6. Whitey Black Win User

Xbox 360

Grasias nico fürs Verlassen, wie sehr Sie die 360 ​​in der Xbox mögen, finden Sie Retro-Kompatibilität nicht nur mit der 36., sondern auch mit der Original-Xbox und jeden Tag werden weitere Spiele zum Retro-Zubehör hinzugefügt

https://vandal.elespanol.com/reportaje/xbox-one-juegos-retrocompatibles-de-xbox-360-actualizado-constantemente

[Translation - Thanks nico for leaving how much you like the 360 in the Xbox, you will find retro compatibility not only with the 36th, but also with the original Xbox and every day more games are added to the retro accessories

https://vandal.elespanol.com/reportaje/xbox-one-juegos-retrocompatibles-de-xbox-360-actualizado-constantemente]
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 spiel -[Translation - Xbox 360 game] - Similar Threads - 360 spiel Translation

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  4. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  5. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  6. Xbox 360 Store Shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Store Shut down: So, I know that the 360 store will shut down by the end of july, but I like to know can we still not get the xbox games and 360 games on our xbox series x store online or will all the xbox and 360...
  7. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  8. Download von Spiel bei Xbox Live on Xbox 360[Translation-Download game on Xbox Live on Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download von Spiel bei Xbox Live on Xbox 360[Translation-Download game on Xbox Live on Xbox...: Hey Guys Ich kann bei meiner Xbox 360 über live keine Spiele Downloaden. Der Download bricht jedesmal bei 80% ab. Was muss ich tun ? LG Ruben [Translation-Hey guys I can't download games...
  9. Xbox 360 Spiel auf der Xbox One kaufen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Spiel auf der Xbox One kaufen: Hallo, ich habe gesehen das derzeit das Xbox 360 Spiel Kingdom of Amalur im Preis reduziert ist. Da ich aber nur eine One besitze, wie macht man das nun mit dem Kauf? Es ist zwar PayPal...
  10. 360 Spiel funktioniert nicht richtig auf One [Mod Translation - 360 game does not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Spiel funktioniert nicht richtig auf One [Mod Translation - 360 game does not work...: Hallo, Ich bräuchte ein wenig Hilfe. Ich habe ein Spiel gekauft für 360 und auf der One spielen wollen. Ist abwärtskompatibel. Und ich muss zum speichern ein Profil herunterladen. Hatte vorher...