XBOX 360 - some dlc ff13-2 not available

Discus and support XBOX 360 - some dlc ff13-2 not available in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I want to get some DLC on final fantasy 13-2 on XBOX 360, but some of them DLC are unavailable Such as : - Lightning's Story: Requiem of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KiniahSob, Apr 18, 2018.

1. KiniahSob
    KiniahSob Guest

Hi,

I want to get some DLC on final fantasy 13-2 on XBOX 360,

but some of them DLC are unavailable

Such as :

- Lightning's Story: Requiem of the Goddess

- Beachwear

- A Wondrous Wardrobe

Can you fix it please ?

Thank you

:)

KiniahSob, Apr 18, 2018
  2. solomani
    solomani Guest
    FF13-2 DLC issue

Hi,

I purchased FF13-2 recently and got a DLC code with the game. When I punch the code into XBOX 360 console I get a "this is not a valid code" if I do it on XBOX live it goes through, tells me what the DLC is, then says "something went wrong, try again later".
    But trying later does not help.

Any ideas? I know its an old game, has the DLC expired by chance?

Thanks in advance.

solomani, Apr 18, 2018
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    FF13-2 DLC issue

That may very well be the issue. A lot of people have been experiencing issues downloading games when their gamertag is set up for a different country.

onyxishere, Apr 18, 2018
  4. KiniahSob
    KiniahSob Guest

It is working now thanks !

KiniahSob, Apr 19, 2018
  5. KiniahSob Win User

It is working now thanks !
  6. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

Dawnguard or FFXIII-2

I can't speak for Dawnguard but I would say FF13-2 depending on how much of a fan you are of FF and/or FF13 specifically. While Dawnguard got some decently good review and is an expansion for one of the best games of this generation,
    FF13-2 has probably more gameplay and story to it by far.
  7. solomani Win User

FF13-2 DLC issue

Potentially. My gamertag is Australian but this particular console and where I live is HK/NTSC JP model. This is the issue?
  8. onyxishere Win User

FF13-2 DLC issue

It is possible the DLC is expired. However it could be possible that the DLC is not available in your area. Would you happen to have your gamertag set up for a country other than the one you live in?
  9. onyxishere Win User

FF13-2 DLC issue

That may very well be the issue. A lot of people have been experiencing issues downloading games when their gamertag is set up for a different country.
Thema:

1. XBOX 360 - some dlc ff13-2 not available - Similar Threads - 360 dlc ff13

2. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  3. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  4. Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X: We upgraded our Xbox 360 to an Xbox Series X (new home Xbox). All profiles and cloud saved games ported fine. However, I don't know how to get our past downloaded content purchases (shown in the...
  5. Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?: I noticed just now, the announcement to shutter the Xbox 360 store and make it no longer possible to download games through that storefront. However I noticed that the DLC is still listed in the...
  6. Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage: I recently used a couple of gift cards to buy some DLC for Borderlands. As far as I know, although the original Borderlands is backward compatible with Xbox One, the DLC is not which is why there...
  7. How do I access the Assassin's Creed 3 Infamy DLC on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access the Assassin's Creed 3 Infamy DLC on Xbox 360?: I have the base game with its expansions and it does not load or the first chapter of the tyranny of Washington appears, which is infamy, I don't know if it has to do with the closure of the...
  8. I No Longer Own An Xbox 360, But I Want To Purchase DLC For Something..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I No Longer Own An Xbox 360, But I Want To Purchase DLC For Something..: Hey guys, I'm not sure if anyone can help me with this but I figured it's worth a shot to ask. I no longer own an Xbox 360, but I still play Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 constantly on my current...
  9. Xbox 360 DLC for Black Ops 2 MISSING On Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 DLC for Black Ops 2 MISSING On Series X: I purchased all of the Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 DLC packs (back in the day). I purchased Revolution, Uprising, Vengeance, and Apocalypse on my 360 when the packs came out. If I login to my xbox 360,...
  10. Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace: I recently got alan wake on xbox 360 and wanted to get the dlc for after i finished the game, but whenever i try to buy both dlcs it just gives me a 80182300 error code ive bought other dlcs for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ffxiii-2 xbox codigo dlc