xbox 360 slim wont update

Discus and support xbox 360 slim wont update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I try to update my xbox for xbox live it says cant process the update status code 445e 4467 1780 0700 c000 000e... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamesA2004, May 10, 2017.

1. JamesA2004
    JamesA2004 Guest

when I try to update my xbox for xbox live it says

cant process the update status code 445e 4467 1780 0700 c000 000e

:)

JamesA2004, May 10, 2017
  2. Droth1187
    Droth1187 Guest
    How is backward compatability going to affect developers and publishers

hoping Red Dead will be on the list because it wont play on my 360 slim

Droth1187, May 10, 2017
  3. STANNY08
    STANNY08 Guest
    Xbox One and Kinect 2's exact size, cable length revealed

Of course it is quite a bit bigger than the 360 slim, the original Xbox 360 was bigger than the slim, I'm sure it's bigger than the Xbox One slim will be too. That's the point of releasing the slim versions later on. But it is only 2.4cm longer than the original Xbox 360, which is what it should be compared to, not the revised, shrunk later released versions.

Original 360 dimensions

309mm x 258mm x 83mm

Not much in it really.

STANNY08, May 10, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

This error message means your console couldn't download a software update from Xbox Live.

please see the steps on this link regarding the errorcode C000000E: Error C000-000E | Xbox 360 System Update Error

If it fails you will need to set up a request for a repair like mentioned on the link.

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

This error message means your console couldn't download a software update from Xbox Live.

please see the steps on this link regarding the errorcode C000000E: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/errors/error-code-c000-000e

If it fails you will need to set up a request for a repair like mentioned on the link.
  6. gaz be rotten Win User

XBOX won't connect to XBOX Live

My slim wont connect it freezees when trying to connect to Xbox Live this never happened before the update
  7. Zambiehunter007 Win User

Xbox One random/unexpected power off?

I am also experiencing that but on an Xbox 360 but it wont turn back on. It's not the red ring of death because there was none and because it's a 360 slim, it's plugged in and it's not hot at all!
  8. KindGryphon Win User

Replacement power supply for a Xbox 360?

Hi, I have an Xbox 360 that the power supply seems to be failing on. I would like to purchase a new power supply but am having trouble finding one, would a power supply for a Xbox 360s slim be compatible?
    No. The xbox 360 slim power supplies have a completely different connector so those wont work with a normal 360.
  9. ngocphi Win User

Xbox 360 Harddrive issue

If you are talkin about the 4gig xbox 360 slim then no those arent hds

Unless it says offical xbox 360 hdd

Then its a third party which wont work for games that require hds
Thema:

1. xbox 360 slim wont update - Similar Threads - 360 slim wont

2. My Xbox 360 Slim wont turn on!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim wont turn on!: Hi I have a Xbox 360 Slim thats been not giving me a problem but unfortunately it stopped turning on, I Have a kinect sensor that has ripped wires so i tried to splice each one but when i...
  3. xbox 360 slim 250GB wont play backward compatible xbox games (need for speed underground 2,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 slim 250GB wont play backward compatible xbox games (need for speed underground 2,...: when either are inserted it shows original xbox logo for a second then this message: [img] i bought this xbox second hand last year, and havent touched the hard drive so im assuming they...
  4. HELP My Xbox 360 Slim wont boot or show anything on screen...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP My Xbox 360 Slim wont boot or show anything on screen...: so yesterday i was playing on my xbox 360 like everyday but today i turned it on and it does not work the only thing that my xbox 360 does is the power button is green.... and it sounds like its...
  5. 360 Slim E 4GB stuck in update loop and wont connect to live due to this. Help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Slim E 4GB stuck in update loop and wont connect to live due to this. Help please.: I have done everything on the support site to troubleshoot this. I have cleared cache, reset router, reset xbox network settings, attempted to install download from CDR and a properly formatted...
  6. Xbox 360 slim running very slow and wont connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim running very slow and wont connect to live: So recently my 360 has started running very slow taking about 5 mins just to complete the start up process, when i get to to the sign in screen i select my profile which then takes another few...
  7. xboxn 360 slim wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xboxn 360 slim wont turn on: one day i was playing my xbox and i turned it off and came back and i would not turn back on every time i try to turn it on its just makes the beep noise as same with the tray i looked into it and...
  8. xbox 360 slim very slow, blinking light on shutdown, wont download any kind of update

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 slim very slow, blinking light on shutdown, wont download any kind of update: i started having problems with my 360 slim about 3 months ago and its just gotten worse. at first the xbox was just slow while i played games on live. then it started taking up to 10 minutes to...
  9. Xbox 360 slim wont show any sort of display using HDMI but normal av cables work HDMI cable ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim wont show any sort of display using HDMI but normal av cables work HDMI cable ...: no display using hdmi on xbox 360 slim 07ac2936-ce7b-4474-a83b-521af9145c2b
  10. x box 360 slim wont connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box 360 slim wont connect to live: I have a older x box 360 which connects to live,also I have a x box 360 slim that wont connect to live.Could you tell me if it banned. 770d58d9-ced6-44a7-a404-685be70392ca