Xbox 360 slim won’t connect to my network

Discus and support Xbox 360 slim won’t connect to my network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; basically what the title says I have been trying to connect to my xbox 360 slim to the internet to download my old profile from xbox live however I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alfonso Barajas, Jul 19, 2023.

1. Xbox 360 slim won’t connect to my network

basically what the title says I have been trying to connect to my xbox 360 slim to the internet to download my old profile from xbox live however I cannot connect to my wireless network. Every time I do i get an ip address error i have tried unplugging my router and modem and putting in an ip address manually but nothing seems to work. I can’t help but think that the problem is something simple that im overlooking because I tried connecting with my mobile hotspot and it connected to the network but not the internet. If someone has any suggestions please reach out and if possible make the explanation simple im not a tech savvy person

:)

Alfonso Barajas, Jul 19, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Have you tried a direct cable connection to the modem?

Have you tried the solutions listed here?

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

When you try to add a manual IP address, did you make sure the address is valid?

Generally LANs have addressing in which only the last part of the 4 values that make up the IP address changes, but it is not possible to assign an IP that is already used by another device or to use the values 1 or 255.

Best regards
  3. DanielMillan13 Win User

Xbox 360 slim slim says no wireless adapter

i have the same problem with my xbox slim it says "to use a wireless internet connection connect an xbox 360 wireless networking adapter to your console"
  4. GMAN990 Win User

New Xbox Slim will not connect wirelessly when it is wireless enabled.

5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Never again

I hardly have network connection issues on my Xbox 360 Slim which i've had for 8-9 years. I think it's something on your side, not Xbox's side.
  6. taidara Win User

What wireless N Router to get?

Hey there Mob Messenger!

Just a heads up! If you have the Xbox 360 Slim with built-in wireless N network adapter, then you will not be able to connect using the wireless 5Ghz frequency range since. The Xbox 360 Slim do not support 5 Ghz.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 slim won’t connect to my network - Similar Threads - 360 slim won’t

2. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  3. Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet: My Xbox 360 Slim has never connected to my internet, I want to fix it. when I go to the network setup, it connects to the Wi-Fi router, but fails to connect to the internet in the second step. I...
  4. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  5. My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update: I’ve tried a few different internets and even my hotspot it will connect to the router but not too internet and then an error comes up saying to move my router closer and wired internet says the...
  6. The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim: Backstory: (2016-2018) I have an xbox 360 slim, the 4 gb version. I was second owner(first one had it from 2014-2016) the 4gb was enough storage at the time because it was barely used and I had...
  7. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  8. Xbox 360 slim update issue (won’t update game title updates but my white 360 does!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 slim update issue (won’t update game title updates but my white 360 does!): Hello, I called a MS support personnel yesterday. I told him my predicament and he tried to tell Me I have to contact the dev of the game. That’s not true, it’s an issue with the console but I’ve...
  9. 360 slim won’t connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 slim won’t connect to the internet: I have two Xbox 360 slims and they won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet or Wi-Fi. Is there anything I can do to fix them so I can play on them? I’ve tried my home Wi-Fi and my phone hotspot...
  10. So why is it that my Xbox 360 Slim won’t sign into Xbox live? I’ve already rebooted my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So why is it that my Xbox 360 Slim won’t sign into Xbox live? I’ve already rebooted my...: I’m thinking it would be announced in advanced. 69acf246-b9b0-42bf-9320-c2f6cd4350df