Xbox 360 slim sign in error reset

Discus and support Xbox 360 slim sign in error reset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, i've had a problem on my hard drive for a few weeks now on my xbox 360. Whenever i sign in using my xbox live profile it will sign in, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by demonchris14, Jun 14, 2015.

1. demonchris14
    demonchris14 Guest

Hi there, i've had a problem on my hard drive for a few weeks now on my xbox 360. Whenever i sign in using my xbox live profile it will sign in, and then around 10 seconds later, just reboot back to the xbox screen. I've trawled through all the data on the
    hard drive and removed any and all corrupted items but still it continues. I then noticed that it only happens on profiles on the hard drive which have xbox live attached. What can i do to solve this? I just hope i don't have to lose all of my save data.

:)

demonchris14, Jun 14, 2015
  2. Tony72495
    Tony72495 Guest
    Red Dead Redemption Error Message Help

I fixed it.

Go to Xbox.com and find your security settings for your profile, then find "Xbox 360 Profile Protection" and set it to require the profile to redownload the profile every time you sign in (this will also sign you off of all 360 consoles you were previously signed into).

Since my 360 had been set up to automatically sign in, I'm thinking the Xbox One thought I was still signed in on my 360, and obviously you can't be signed in on multiple Xbox's on the same profile at the same time, so it flagged an error.

At least that's my guess. I also cleared my Xbox 360 local data and did a console restart.

Just follow those steps and it should hopefully be fixed.

Tony72495, Jun 14, 2015
  3. STANNY08
    STANNY08 Guest
    Xbox One and Kinect 2's exact size, cable length revealed

Of course it is quite a bit bigger than the 360 slim, the original Xbox 360 was bigger than the slim, I'm sure it's bigger than the Xbox One slim will be too. That's the point of releasing the slim versions later on. But it is only 2.4cm longer than the original Xbox 360, which is what it should be compared to, not the revised, shrunk later released versions.

Original 360 dimensions

309mm x 258mm x 83mm

Not much in it really.

STANNY08, Jun 14, 2015
  4. demonchris14
    demonchris14 Guest

Just as an addition, I have tried plugging my hard drive into my friends' xbox slim and it did the same thing. Would reset after a few seconds when signing in on any xbox live profile, but would work no problem on any profile (on the hard drive) that didn't
    have xbox live.

demonchris14, Jun 14, 2015
  5. demonchris14 Win User

Just as an addition, I have tried plugging my hard drive into my friends' xbox slim and it did the same thing. Would reset after a few seconds when signing in on any xbox live profile, but would work no problem on any profile (on the hard drive) that didn't
    have xbox live.
  6. ThomasHarrisUSA Win User

Xbox wont Sign in

Will this reset proceedure work for xbox 360 slim 4gb consoles?
  7. StocktonamoBay Win User

Spider-Man Friend or Foe Black screen on start up

I’m using an Xbox 360 Slim and using a Copy of the game for the 360 and having this error
  8. Jonny Cheevo Win User

Trouble connecting to live, downloadin profile

xbox 360 slim, in Syracuse with TWC. Same error code.
  9. secretgalaxey Win User

My Xbox Live Account wont sign in Online.

My Xbox 360 slim will not let my son sign up what should I do
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 slim sign in error reset - Similar Threads - 360 slim sign

2. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  3. Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet: My Xbox 360 Slim has never connected to my internet, I want to fix it. when I go to the network setup, it connects to the Wi-Fi router, but fails to connect to the internet in the second step. I...
  4. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  5. My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update: I’ve tried a few different internets and even my hotspot it will connect to the router but not too internet and then an error comes up saying to move my router closer and wired internet says the...
  6. The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim: Backstory: (2016-2018) I have an xbox 360 slim, the 4 gb version. I was second owner(first one had it from 2014-2016) the 4gb was enough storage at the time because it was barely used and I had...
  7. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  8. Why won't my Xbox 360 slim let me sign into a downloaded account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my Xbox 360 slim let me sign into a downloaded account: Hello. So i was watching youtube on my XBOX 360 slim and I got a "signed out of XBOX live" so I tried to sign in and it didn't work so I just turned off the console for a little bit and then I...
  9. So why is it that my Xbox 360 Slim won’t sign into Xbox live? I’ve already rebooted my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So why is it that my Xbox 360 Slim won’t sign into Xbox live? I’ve already rebooted my...: I’m thinking it would be announced in advanced. 69acf246-b9b0-42bf-9320-c2f6cd4350df
  10. Xbox 360 Slim, Can not sign into my live account at all.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim, Can not sign into my live account at all.: I am having problems signing in to my x box live account on my xbox 360 I have already switched my router off and dc’d everything for a minute. But still the problem persists. System >> Settings...