Xbox 360 Slim Red dot.

Discus and support Xbox 360 Slim Red dot. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I came to my room and turned on my 360, only to see a red dot. I was curious on what cause this. I looked behind the Xbox and discovered that there was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xTheOneFreeMan, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 Slim Red dot.

I came to my room and turned on my 360, only to see a red dot. I was curious on what cause this. I looked behind the Xbox and discovered that there was lliquid under under the Xbox. I was confused as I never put any liquids near the console and suddenly
    this happens. I apologize if there is post about this already, but I would appreciate some help on what to do next. I also unplugged everything to make sure.

:)

xTheOneFreeMan, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Solid Red Dot on Xbox Slim

Hello,

The solid red dot on an Xbox 360 slim usually indicates a malfunctioning component with your console. Phone Xbox support in your region or use the following address to set up a repair.

support.xbox.com/.../repair-process

For further info regarding the red dot on your console, I would reccomend reading this article -

www.consoledoctor.co.uk/.../red-dot-of-death

Hope this helps you Xbox 360 Slim Red dot. :)

SupaSoreBeaver1, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Holy Mohle
    Holy Mohle Guest
    My xbox got the "red dot of death"

I have the 4 GB Xbox 360 Slim, it was sent in and repaired for the red dot. Will it keep happening? What was the original problem? Thanks.

Holy Mohle, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Xbox 360 Slim Red dot.

I have been having the same problem but no liquid but i have not checked though

QuirkyLeek38908, Mar 29, 2015
  5. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey there QuirkyLeek38908!

Sorry to hear about the similar issue. Since this is an older thread, please post a new thread detailing the issue along with steps you have tried. That way the community can provide support tailored for you! Xbox 360 Slim Red dot. :)

Mister Beep, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox 360 Slim Red dot.