Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet or xbox live.

Discus and support Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet or xbox live. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have been having problems with my xbox 360 slim's connection for about 3 days now. You know when you do a network test it goes through 4 stages:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MadriKruger, Jan 8, 2014.

1. MadriKruger
    MadriKruger Guest

Hi I have been having problems with my xbox 360 slim's connection for about 3 days now. You know when you do a network test it goes through 4 stages: xbox 360, wireless network, internet and xbox live. It runs the test but gets a error and cannot connect
    to the internet. Sometimes it will run the test and will go on xbox live, but once I start playing online the internet lags and then kicks me out of the lobby, this happens alot when i'm playing COD. After that it will sign out my xbox live profile. It is
    driving me nuts because i dont know how to fix it. I can't even finish one match on cod without getting kicked form the lobby. it cant be my DNS settings as i have not changed them and they have worked perfectly since i got the xbox 2 years ago.If this has
    ever happen to anybody else or if you have a fix for the problem please let me know.

English is not my natural language so just paodon my errors.

Thanks.

:)

MadriKruger, Jan 8, 2014
  2. Xbox turns off when connected to XBOX LIVE

Xbox 360 Slim turns off when connected to internet. It first turns on fine but after a few seconds of connecting to xbox live it restarts. Please help

WalnutSphinx123, Jan 8, 2014
  3. Xbox 360 Slim turns off when connected to internet.

Xbox 360 Slim turns off when connected to internet. It first turns on fine but after a few seconds of connecting to xbox live it restarts. Please help

WalnutSphinx123, Jan 8, 2014
  4. Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet or xbox live.

This does sound like it would be an issue with your internet connection, not the console. None the less you can try changing the DNS servers, and try for the primary DNS 8.8.8.8, and for the secondary 8.8.4.4. Also if you are connecting wireless, than try
    a wired connection. also make sure that you have enough proximity to the router/gateway to avoid connection issues.

NYHYPERXLR8ED, Jan 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: