Xbox 360 slim middle light blinking red and fan going on max

Discus and support Xbox 360 slim middle light blinking red and fan going on max in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox 360 slims power buttion is blinking with a red dot and at the same time the fans will go full speed and then itll just turn off. itll be green... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DAace117, May 7, 2015.

1. DAace117
    DAace117 Guest

my xbox 360 slims power buttion is blinking with a red dot and at the same time the fans will go full speed and then itll just turn off. itll be green for a second or two before it starts blinking red. there are no messages on the screen. is the console
    dead?

:)

DAace117, May 7, 2015
  2. Xbox doesn't boot up

Hello!

I have the Xbox 360 slim. When I switch it on, it will power up, but only the small green light in the middle lights up. I get not Picture on my TV, the Controller won't connect, nothing happens. No Red or Green blinking lights. I tried removing the hard
    drive, wireless and normal controllers, nothing works.

Can anyone help, please?

anatomie-4D4C7322-55C9-4053-BC89-CCD9B3E53D3C, May 7, 2015
  3. pandyan
    pandyan Guest
    Flashing RED light ON the Power button

Hi DreamZ,

Only one blinking Red light in the middle of the power button. No rings.

pandyan, May 7, 2015
  4. pandyan Win User

Flashing RED light ON the Power button

Hi DreamZ,

Only one blinking Red light in the middle of the power button. No rings.
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Red dot of death on Xbox Slim

Hi there,

Are you referring to a blinking red light? That would indicate overheating or improper ventilation. See

here

Or are you receiving a solid red light or lights?
  6. WPAK Win User

estaba jugando y me aparecieron las luces rojas

7. Mythic xSagex Win User

Xbox 360 Elite Red Power Light

@UEG Bubba I think you are talking about the xbox 360 slim because the green light im the middle does not go red on the old original xbox 360 consoles. Anyways does the screen display an "E68" error and it says " contact support"? if it does then simply
    taake out the hard drive and put it back in and turn on the console. if the console gets a red lightpower light with no on screen instructions or you have a different error code then you have to call support
  8. ChiefJoboo Win User

RED LIGHT INSIDE XBOX 360 AND NO DISPLAY ON TV

You know when the console is on there is also a green light with the red light
    If the red light is seen on the front of the console where the green light normally is, in the power button, that means you could have a hardware failure. The red light from the side as you shown does not mean that, it's most likely the DVD laser as I said.

See this page for more info:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/console/power-button-blinks-red
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 slim middle light blinking red and fan going on max - Similar Threads - 360 slim middle

2. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  3. My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update: I’ve tried a few different internets and even my hotspot it will connect to the router but not too internet and then an error comes up saying to move my router closer and wired internet says the...
  4. The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim: Backstory: (2016-2018) I have an xbox 360 slim, the 4 gb version. I was second owner(first one had it from 2014-2016) the 4gb was enough storage at the time because it was barely used and I had...
  5. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  6. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game: So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game. 05abf063-2591-4d16-8af7-9067098f93b0
  7. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  8. Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything: My old xbox 360 slim e gives me an error saying "A problem occurred while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support." when I boot up the console, when I try...
  9. Xbox 360 Slim turns off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim turns off by itself.: I'm currently having trouble with my Xbox 360 Slim where it turns off by itself after a minute or two. The power brick shows its green when I have the Xbox turned on and the auto turn off feature...
  10. 360 slim network card model, what’s the difference?

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 slim network card model, what’s the difference?: Pretty technical question here: So I’ve already gone through two replacement network cards, one didn’t last an hour before it stopped picking up wireless networks. The free replacement under the...