Xbox 360 Slim HDD in my Xbox 360 E console

Discus and support Xbox 360 Slim HDD in my Xbox 360 E console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Can I use a Xbox 360 Slim HDD in my Xbox 360 E console? Whatever games, etc. is already on the Slim HDD, will it also be visible / usable on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HighProfile79, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Xbox 360 Slim HDD in my Xbox 360 E console

Hi,

Can I use a Xbox 360 Slim HDD in my Xbox 360 E console?

Whatever games, etc. is already on the Slim HDD, will it also be visible / usable on the E console?

Thanks

:)

HighProfile79, Nov 18, 2016
  2. Xbox 360 E hard drive upgrade?

Did anyone try it? Fitting a Xbox 360 Slim HDD in the Xbox 360 E model. Did it work properly? Because I bought the Slim HDD for my E console and it gave me E68 error code. That red ring light. Tried troubleshooting with various methods even from Xbox support,
    but it didn't work. But unplugging the Slim HDD my E console worked just fine.

Yes I bought authentic Microsoft product.

SandeepSanyal, Nov 18, 2016
  3. 250GB Slim Hard Drive Not Being Recognized by Xbox 360 Slim Console...

if hdd connection inside the console has gone bad, how much money does a new e slim xbox 360 slim console cost me nowadays?

Asbjorn1173xt, Nov 18, 2016
  4. SandeepSanyal Win User

Xbox 360 E hard drive upgrade?

Did anyone try it? Fitting a Xbox 360 Slim HDD in the Xbox 360 E model. Did it work properly? Because I bought the Slim HDD for my E console and it gave me E68 error code. That red ring light. Tried troubleshooting with various methods even from Xbox support,
    but it didn't work. But unplugging the Slim HDD my E console worked just fine.

Yes I bought authentic Microsoft product.
  5. Asbjorn1173xt Win User

250GB Slim Hard Drive Not Being Recognized by Xbox 360 Slim Console...

if hdd connection inside the console has gone bad, how much money does a new e slim xbox 360 slim console cost me nowadays?
  6. MeteorHeaD-D50399C9- Win User

Forza Horizon DLC Version "Disc unreadable error"

I have the same problem but....

Xbox 360 Slim Glossy = Forza Horizon runs perfect (on this Console i buy Forza on demand)

Xbox 360 Slim Matte = Disc unreadable

Xbox 360 E (Xbox One Design) = Disc unreadable

I ´ve change the HDD from the Glossy to Matte and E but it comes "Disc unreadable".

Copy the files from Glossy to another Console do not work.

Sorry for my bad english ;)
  7. CialUK Win User

change of hdd

So will the xbox 360 slim 4gb take a hdd from a xbox 360 slim 250gb? And is the only differences the cases and the hdd capacity in the two slim xboxs
  8. Bazajaytee Win User

Can I use 250GB Slim HDD in new "sleek" model?

Thema:

Xbox 360 Slim HDD in my Xbox 360 E console

1. Xbox 360 Slim HDD in my Xbox 360 E console - Similar Threads - 360 Slim HDD

2. My Xbox 360 Slim isn't detecting its HDD when it's in its slot

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim isn't detecting its HDD when it's in its slot: So it reads the HDD only when I use an adapter in a USB port, it also reads my USB drives. It works fine without the HDD other than the fact that I can't play Destiny....
  3. Xbox 360 slim hdd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim hdd: Yesterday i tried starting up my old 360 slim, at first it displayed my profile but no gamerscore, checked storage, all is as should be except my main profile was corrupted, so i restarted the...
  4. XBOX 360 Slim S / HDD Not Recognised in Drive Bay..

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Slim S / HDD Not Recognised in Drive Bay..: So I have ensured the my 360 is up to date with the latest downloads.. I have bought what appear to be a Microsoft Hard Drive and the official MS Data Transfer Cable. I have managed to transfer...
  5. Xbox 360 slim 4GB with 320GB official HDD won't play original Xbox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 slim 4GB with 320GB official HDD won't play original Xbox games: I recently got hold of an Xbox 360 slim, the model that comes with the kinect and the 4GB flash memory. Obviously, that's not nearly enough space, so I ran out and bought an official 320GB HDD...
  6. Slim 360 and Broken 360: using external HDD as a 32gb hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Slim 360 and Broken 360: using external HDD as a 32gb hard drive: So i have a slim 250 gb 360 and a broken (disk tray) old 360. I want to trade in my slim and keep the old because the only game i really want to play is Tales of Vesperia which i have from games...
  7. Xbox 360 slim 500 HDD Problems with storage or something - Take a look PLZ n THX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim 500 HDD Problems with storage or something - Take a look PLZ n THX: Okay so i got a 500 gb Hdd awhile ago for my xbox slim, and i put it in and it said it only had around 229 gb of total space, i called support and they didnt help at all, So I'm Pretty sure...
  8. Can I keep my Xbox 360 Slim HDD Data If Replaced?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I keep my Xbox 360 Slim HDD Data If Replaced?: My Xbox 360 Slim HDD appears to have stopped working properly. The most recent May update would not download until I cleared my system cache After doing so, it froze during the update I had to...
  9. Upgrading 360 Slim, with Off the Shelf HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading 360 Slim, with Off the Shelf HDD: Hello everyone, A few years back I acquired a new Xbox 360 Slim (or whatever we are calling the v2 ones). Anyway, when I got it it came with the plain old 4 GB Memory, which, just isn't going to...
  10. xbox 360 slim not picking up official 250 gb hdd

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 slim not picking up official 250 gb hdd: Hi all, I have bought an Xbox 360 slim halo reach version that didn't come with a HDD, so I went on line and bought an official Microsoft 250 GB hard drive. When I plug it in and go to the...