Xbox 360 Slim Green Flashing Light, Disc tray will not open, says opening and closing on ...

Discus and support Xbox 360 Slim Green Flashing Light, Disc tray will not open, says opening and closing on ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Green Flashing Light, Disc tray will not open, says opening and closing on screen but does nothing. I have not modified the drive or changed it in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by scanneranna, Jun 15, 2015.

1. scanneranna
    scanneranna Guest

Xbox 360 Slim Green Flashing Light, Disc tray will not open, says opening and closing on ...

Green Flashing Light, Disc tray will not open, says opening and closing on screen but does nothing. I have not modified the drive or changed it in anyway it is the original disc drive.

I have no warranty left so i have opened it all up and checked the gears are all ok and the switch is ok for the drive to move in and out.

I now have no clue what to do to try and get it to work?

:)

scanneranna, Jun 15, 2015
  2. Disc Drive

I was having disc drive issues while playing a game today on my xbox 360 slim. For a while it just wouldn't open but the button would make a sound and the green light would blink. I finally found out how to manually open the disc drive and it came out, but
    the button doesn't make a sound, the green light still blinks. When I put the disc drive back in, nothing happens. It just says opening tray, closing tray, opening tray. Is there a way to fix it or do I have to send it in for repair?

6176c168-a0be-4406-aed5-416f40f6eb47, Jun 15, 2015
  3. Xbox 360 Slim - Piece of Crap Hardware

A flashing green light? This means the disc tray is opening and/or closing. Unless you ment to say a flashing Red light which means the Xbox 360 Slim is overheating.

Wired profile, Jun 15, 2015
  4. Oltion Zoto
    Oltion Zoto Guest

Opening the console means tampering and is forbidden by the xbox live service rules. At this point any damage you might have caused to the console is your doing.

Oltion Zoto, Jun 15, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: