Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything

Discus and support Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My old xbox 360 slim e gives me an error saying "A problem occurred while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cryo320, Nov 6, 2023.

1. cryo320
    cryo320 Guest

My old xbox 360 slim e gives me an error saying "A problem occurred while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support." when I boot up the console, when I try to sign in to an account (even local ones), or connect to wifi. I've tried disconnecting the hard drive and unplugging the console. I can't seem to find anything about this error online, can anyone help out here?

:)

cryo320, Nov 6, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Thank you.
    May I know if you tried to connect your Xbox to a Wi-Fi network different from the one of your home, like a mobile hotspot?

This may be helpful to review if it’s your home network or something else.
  3. cryo320 Win User

This is the error it's showing.

[​IMG]
  4. cryo320 Win User

I could try that but the message also shows on local accounts and I can't connect to the internet because it shows me the same can't sign in message for some reason. There isn't any parental controls on the xbox either.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, cryo320. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I would like to ask if you see an error code next to the message you described, or is no an error code?

In addition to that, where do you live? Just your country.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.
  6. cryo320 Win User

There is not an error code next to the message. It just says there was a problem with signing in.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything - Similar Threads - 360 slim won't

2. Why won't my Xbox 360 slim let me sign into a downloaded account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my Xbox 360 slim let me sign into a downloaded account: Hello. So i was watching youtube on my XBOX 360 slim and I got a "signed out of XBOX live" so I tried to sign in and it didn't work so I just turned off the console for a little bit and then I...
  3. Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot.: Open Range (Hotspots) Freedom 4G Modem: My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot. My old Xbox 360 S connected to my phone's hot spot no problem.Now i have a new xbox 360 s cuz...
  4. Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect: my 360 decided to not work today it will power on come to account select page but the green dot doesn't light up and the controller won't connect/register 4ec79c02-afb9-4146-8b31-d1b82fa48f84
  5. Xbox 360 slim 4GB with 320GB official HDD won't play original Xbox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 slim 4GB with 320GB official HDD won't play original Xbox games: I recently got hold of an Xbox 360 slim, the model that comes with the kinect and the 4GB flash memory. Obviously, that's not nearly enough space, so I ran out and bought an official 320GB HDD...
  6. Slim XBox 360 Starts up, Ring Of green lights, but won't see a wired or wireless controller,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slim XBox 360 Starts up, Ring Of green lights, but won't see a wired or wireless controller,: Hi I have a Slim XBox 360 non HDMI. It s tarts up, you get a ring Of green lights, but it won't see a wired or wireless controller and all you have is a green centre light, no controller lights....
  7. XBox 360 slim red light flashes but won't turn on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 slim red light flashes but won't turn on?: Our XBox 360 S stopped working. When you try to turn it on, the power button flashes for a few seconds and it sounds like a fan is blowing, then it just shuts off. I made sure there is plenty of...
  8. Xbox 360 Slim 4GB won't format

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim 4GB won't format: Topic basically says it all. Me and my husband went and bought a white Xbox 360 Slim 4GB from one of those rental stores. (Like rent to own) and got it home. It works fine, plays games fine....
  9. 360 Slim won't boot with hard drive installed

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Slim won't boot with hard drive installed: Hi everyone, Just got one of the 360 S 4GB models. It did not come with a hard drive, so I got an official 250GB Xbox hard drive. The system boots fine if I don't install the drive. But If the...
  10. Original Xbox 360 Won't Read Specific Disks that Xbox 360 Slim can read

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox 360 Won't Read Specific Disks that Xbox 360 Slim can read: So allow me to go into detail about this, before someone throws the "Clean Your Disk Tray", "Clean Your Disks," ect. My Original Xbox 360, I bought from Gamestop, it's probably been about 2 years...