Xbox 360 Slim, Can not sign into my live account at all.

Discus and support Xbox 360 Slim, Can not sign into my live account at all. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having problems signing in to my x box live account on my xbox 360 I have already switched my router off and dc’d everything for a minute. But... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bint Haider, May 1, 2014.

1. Bint Haider
    Bint Haider Guest

I am having problems signing in to my x box live account on my xbox 360

I have already switched my router off and dc’d everything for a minute. But still the problem persists.

System >> Settings >> network settings >> MY NETWORK>>Test Xbox Live Connection >> Test failed. There’s a problem with your connection. Select More info for a description of the problem and how to fix it...

I did ‘Initial Set-Up’ and Network and Internet connected but Xbox Live failed and the same message popped up.

I am with plusnet and have been for a year, I have not had problems before. I haven’t changed a thing. The modem is a Technicolor TG582n.

My laptop, pc and phone are connected fine via wi-fi.

:)

Bint Haider, May 1, 2014
  2. signing into xbox live

I can not sign into xbox live from 360, I can sign into my account from a computer. but xbox live says the password or email is wrong,

Am I missing something on the 360 side?

Wizard B Rahl, May 1, 2014
  3. EDDS
    EDDS Guest
    360 and One on same gold account

If I sign in to Xbox Live on my Xbox One, will I also be able to sign in on the same account on my 360 at the same time? Say someone is using the Xbox One in the living room and I'm playing my 360 in my bedroom. Will I be able to use the same account?

WHITTEN: Yes this works! You'll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time. However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at a time

Ask Microsoft Anything About Xbox One - IGN

EDDS, May 1, 2014
  4. Bint Haider
    Bint Haider Guest

I also went to 'configure network' >> 'additional settings' >> and selected 'Restore to Factory Defaults'...

still the same problem.

Bint Haider, May 1, 2014
  5. Bint Haider
    Bint Haider Guest
    When I wired the modem up to the xbox it worked fine! So why wont it work wireless as it use to?

Bint Haider, May 1, 2014
  6. Bint Haider
    Bint Haider Guest
    or maybe not... just worked for 2 minutes and then the same error...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT?

Bint Haider, May 1, 2014
  7. I have had the same issue for months now...I hate this company. The same regurgitated answers, no help, errors when attempting to remove payment options (what a "coincidence"). On the bright side I now have my mind made up as to which console to buy next,
    leaving behind the hundreds of dollars I have spent on the marketplace won't be easy, but at least I'll support a company I do not want to see bankrupt (Sony, who actually helps). Microsoft should sell the Xbox portion of the company, obviously they cannot
    run it considering the amount of people who have not had this issue resolved.

I'm curious Solidsnake, what error code have you had? if it is something similar to "80151909" or "8015190B" I wish you good luck, because no one has gotten it resolved. Everytime I want to play online I have to reset my modem a few times, sign in and out,
    redownload my profile, all while my PlayStation, iPhone, iPad, MacBook, family laptops, etc. have ZERO issues.

a British Melon, May 1, 2014
  8. Xbox 360 Slim, Can not sign into my live account at all.

I know my reply sounds harsh to any moderator reading this, but I am sick and tired of the hassle I have to go through whenever I want to play one game online without any help from Microsoft.

a British Melon, May 1, 2014
  9. Stotched
    Stotched Guest
    I have had the same problem. Cannot log in AT ALL. Cannot view my achievements, or send messages, and although it says I'm online, my profile is completely blank. Made the mistake of trying to delete and recover my profile. Well, now my profile won't
    recover, so I can't play any games at all.

Customer service is of no help. I am sick and tired of dealing with this pathetic excuse of a company. Trading in my 360 tomorrow if this isn't fixed, and buying a PS4.

Stotched, May 1, 2014
  10. Bint Haider
    Bint Haider Guest
    There is no error code! Sometimes it will say icmp problem but rarely... I purchased this for my two boys and spent hundreds of pounds on getting their games, getting the xbox’s wall stand, kinect, long cables, chargers, rechargeable batteries and live accounts.
    I even spent £50 installing a phone socket in there room so i can hardwire the modem if necessary and bough tthem a 32” TV just for the xbox to be set up in there room. I have definitely spent OVER £750 on this damn thing and everything purchased for it and
    I am a single bloody parent...

ON TOP of this issue i have been having major problems with the Minecraft game. I first purchased it by downloading it, got a refund and then purchased the dvd. Still I have the same issues and my kids are heartbroken because they love that game, the weirdest
    thing of all is that the problem is ONLY with that particular game. If you google it you’ll find that question on every forum too and again it’s a known issue that no one seems to be dealing with! So NO i do not thing your comments are harsh, I think they
    are fairly accurate. I chose this over sony because i made the mistake of thinking it is more ‘kid friendly’. I am absolutely livid. I just can’t afford anything else right now.

As for the payment issue, YEP i had to RING them and make sure they cancel after it runs out. If they still take money out there will be hell to pay because they have bled me dry!

Bint Haider, Oct 31, 2018
  11. Bint Haider Win User

or maybe not... just worked for 2 minutes and then the same error...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT?
  12. Bint Haider Win User

There is no error code! Sometimes it will say icmp problem but rarely... I purchased this for my two boys and spent hundreds of pounds on getting their games, getting the xbox’s wall stand, kinect, long cables, chargers, rechargeable batteries and live accounts.
    I even spent £50 installing a phone socket in there room so i can hardwire the modem if necessary and bough tthem a 32” TV just for the xbox to be set up in there room. I have definitely spent OVER £750 on this damn thing and everything purchased for it and
    I am a single bloody parent...

ON TOP of this issue i have been having major problems with the Minecraft game. I first purchased it by downloading it, got a refund and then purchased the dvd. Still I have the same issues and my kids are heartbroken because they love that game, the weirdest
    thing of all is that the problem is ONLY with that particular game. If you google it you’ll find that question on every forum too and again it’s a known issue that no one seems to be dealing with! So NO i do not thing your comments are harsh, I think they
    are fairly accurate. I chose this over sony because i made the mistake of thinking it is more ‘kid friendly’. I am absolutely livid. I just can’t afford anything else right now.

As for the payment issue, YEP i had to RING them and make sure they cancel after it runs out. If they still take money out there will be hell to pay because they have bled me dry!
  13. a British Melon Win User

I have had the same issue for months now...I hate this company. The same regurgitated answers, no help, errors when attempting to remove payment options (what a "coincidence"). On the bright side I now have my mind made up as to which console to buy next,
    leaving behind the hundreds of dollars I have spent on the marketplace won't be easy, but at least I'll support a company I do not want to see bankrupt (Sony, who actually helps). Microsoft should sell the Xbox portion of the company, obviously they cannot
    run it considering the amount of people who have not had this issue resolved.

I'm curious Solidsnake, what error code have you had? if it is something similar to "80151909" or "8015190B" I wish you good luck, because no one has gotten it resolved. Everytime I want to play online I have to reset my modem a few times, sign in and out,
    redownload my profile, all while my PlayStation, iPhone, iPad, MacBook, family laptops, etc. have ZERO issues.
  14. a British Melon Win User

I know my reply sounds harsh to any moderator reading this, but I am sick and tired of the hassle I have to go through whenever I want to play one game online without any help from Microsoft.
  15. Bint Haider Win User

When I wired the modem up to the xbox it worked fine! So why wont it work wireless as it use to?
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Slim, Can not sign into my live account at all. - Similar Threads - 360 Slim sign

2. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  3. Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet: My Xbox 360 Slim has never connected to my internet, I want to fix it. when I go to the network setup, it connects to the Wi-Fi router, but fails to connect to the internet in the second step. I...
  4. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  5. My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update: I’ve tried a few different internets and even my hotspot it will connect to the router but not too internet and then an error comes up saying to move my router closer and wired internet says the...
  6. The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim: Backstory: (2016-2018) I have an xbox 360 slim, the 4 gb version. I was second owner(first one had it from 2014-2016) the 4gb was enough storage at the time because it was barely used and I had...
  7. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  8. Why won't my Xbox 360 slim let me sign into a downloaded account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my Xbox 360 slim let me sign into a downloaded account: Hello. So i was watching youtube on my XBOX 360 slim and I got a "signed out of XBOX live" so I tried to sign in and it didn't work so I just turned off the console for a little bit and then I...
  9. So why is it that my Xbox 360 Slim won’t sign into Xbox live? I’ve already rebooted my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So why is it that my Xbox 360 Slim won’t sign into Xbox live? I’ve already rebooted my...: I’m thinking it would be announced in advanced. 69acf246-b9b0-42bf-9320-c2f6cd4350df
  10. Xbox 360 slim sign in error reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim sign in error reset: Hi there, i've had a problem on my hard drive for a few weeks now on my xbox 360. Whenever i sign in using my xbox live profile it will sign in, and then around 10 seconds later, just reboot back...