Xbox 360 slim 500 HDD Problems with storage or something - Take a look PLZ n THX

Discus and support Xbox 360 slim 500 HDD Problems with storage or something - Take a look PLZ n THX in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay so i got a 500 gb Hdd awhile ago for my xbox slim, and i put it in and it said it only had around 229 gb of total space, i called support and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zooted Inc, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Zooted Inc
    Zooted Inc Guest

Xbox 360 slim 500 HDD Problems with storage or something - Take a look PLZ n THX

Okay so i got a 500 gb Hdd awhile ago for my xbox slim, and i put it in and it said it only had around 229 gb of total space,

i called support and they didnt help at all,

So I'm Pretty sure that i formatted it and the total space went back up before that i delete the cache and all that kinda stuff

but i had about 20 games in my active DLs waiting until i got this HDD and after they all DL i turned off my Xbox and didnt check until a few months later ie now,

and it went back to 229 gbs and i cant seem to figure out why, and now i cant just format all my data, also i dont know how or have the means to transfer the data

Any Ideas on what i should do?

:)

Zooted Inc, Feb 13, 2016
  2. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest
    llmc

Oh no not the jibrush! it's a bloody massacre !

AND NOT for here, this is for helping people that use the with xbox 360 (support problems) so plz post something for the forms thx!

MB5656, Feb 13, 2016
  3. Who now find themselfs have more xbox time withe one then the 360?

Hello "vikingland1" Xbox 360 slim 500 HDD Problems with storage or something - Take a look PLZ n THX :)

The Xbox One has a 500 GB HDD, but only 375 GBs is usable.

My Xbox One has 231 GBs of storage space left and I don't have an External HDD yet.

My Xbox 360 has 160 GBs of storage space left.

Xbox One games take up about 40 to 50 GBs of HDD space.

Xbox 360 game take up about 6 to 8 GBs of HDD space.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "vikingland1" Xbox 360 slim 500 HDD Problems with storage or something - Take a look PLZ n THX :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Feb 13, 2016
  4. Zooted Inc
    Zooted Inc Guest

problem solved so no need to post. it turned out to be a 250gb hdd and i dont know how to delete this post

Zooted Inc, Feb 13, 2016
  5. How do I fix this!? It's saying that the game has restarted because the storage data or something and then it says if problems occur then install it again. I did that, didn't work. I tried deleting everything in my storage on my Xbox 360, didn't work. I
    tried deleting cache, didn't work! Nothing is working and I don't wanna buy another one! So one please help me!!!

SaporousMoss549, Oct 31, 2018
  6. SaporousMoss549 Win User

How do I fix this!? It's saying that the game has restarted because the storage data or something and then it says if problems occur then install it again. I did that, didn't work. I tried deleting everything in my storage on my Xbox 360, didn't work. I
    tried deleting cache, didn't work! Nothing is working and I don't wanna buy another one! So one please help me!!!
  7. Zooted Inc Win User

problem solved so no need to post. it turned out to be a 250gb hdd and i dont know how to delete this post
  8. MB5656 Win User

llmc

Oh no not the jibrush! it's a bloody massacre !

AND NOT for here, this is for helping people that use the with xbox 360 (support problems) so plz post something for the forms thx!
  9. CialUK Win User

change of hdd

So will the xbox 360 slim 4gb take a hdd from a xbox 360 slim 250gb? And is the only differences the cases and the hdd capacity in the two slim xboxs
  10. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Who now find themselfs have more xbox time withe one then the 360?

Hello "vikingland1" :)

The Xbox One has a 500 GB HDD, but only 375 GBs is usable.

My Xbox One has 231 GBs of storage space left and I don't have an External HDD yet.

My Xbox 360 has 160 GBs of storage space left.

Xbox One games take up about 40 to 50 GBs of HDD space.

Xbox 360 game take up about 6 to 8 GBs of HDD space.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "vikingland1" :)
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 slim 500 HDD Problems with storage or something - Take a look PLZ n THX - Similar Threads - 360 slim 500

2. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  3. Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet: My Xbox 360 Slim has never connected to my internet, I want to fix it. when I go to the network setup, it connects to the Wi-Fi router, but fails to connect to the internet in the second step. I...
  4. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  5. My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update: I’ve tried a few different internets and even my hotspot it will connect to the router but not too internet and then an error comes up saying to move my router closer and wired internet says the...
  6. The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim: Backstory: (2016-2018) I have an xbox 360 slim, the 4 gb version. I was second owner(first one had it from 2014-2016) the 4gb was enough storage at the time because it was barely used and I had...
  7. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  8. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game: So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game. 05abf063-2591-4d16-8af7-9067098f93b0
  9. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  10. Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything: My old xbox 360 slim e gives me an error saying "A problem occurred while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support." when I boot up the console, when I try...