xbox 360 slim 4Gb no elimina archivos dañados

Discus and support xbox 360 slim 4Gb no elimina archivos dañados in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; tengo xbox slim de 4gb y cuando voy a eliminar los archivos dañados los elimina y cuando reinicio están ahí. no se actualiza y por ende no conecta a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Leoortegah, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Leoortegah
    Leoortegah Guest

tengo xbox slim de 4gb y cuando voy a eliminar los archivos dañados los elimina y cuando reinicio están ahí. no se actualiza y por ende no conecta a xbox live . no se que hacer, no deja formatear, mi xbox no esta intervenida ni nada. esta tal cual la compré.

que puedo hacer quiero jugar y no puedo porque me pide conectar a xbox live.

[Translation: I have 4GB slim xbox and when I delete the corrupted files it deletes them and when they reboot they are there. It is not updated and therefore does not connect to xbox live. I do not know what to do, do not let it format,
    my xbox is not intervened or anything. This is how I bought it.

That I can do I want to play and I can not because it asks me to connect to xbox live.]

:)

Leoortegah, Apr 20, 2017
  2. THE CRITCH
    THE CRITCH Guest
    How many consoles do you have include gaming pc and handled

Currently own:
    PS3 super slim
    PS3 launch fat( went YLOD a month after moving it into my sons room though)
    Xbox 360 120gb
    Xbox 360 4gb
    PSVita wifi.

Previously owned:
    Spectrum 48k
    Gameboy
    Sega master system
    Sega Mega drive
    SNES
    PS1
    PS2
    Xbox

THE CRITCH, Apr 20, 2017
  3. ps360
    ps360 Guest
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Leootegah! Did you buy the console used? You may want to try a
    factory reset
    to see if it helps resolve your issue. Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Apr 21, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Leootegah! Did you buy the console used? You may want to try a
    factory reset
    to see if it helps resolve your issue. Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

No inicia halo the master chief collection en Xbox one

Hola jugador

Elimina los archivos de juego guardados y vuelve a intentarlo

Intenta también borrar tu caché
  7. CialUK Win User

change of hdd

So will the xbox 360 slim 4gb take a hdd from a xbox 360 slim 250gb? And is the only differences the cases and the hdd capacity in the two slim xboxs
  8. ps360 Win User
  9. ThomasHarrisUSA Win User

Xbox wont Sign in

Will this reset proceedure work for xbox 360 slim 4gb consoles?
Thema:

1. xbox 360 slim 4Gb no elimina archivos dañados - Similar Threads - 360 slim 4Gb

2. The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim: Backstory: (2016-2018) I have an xbox 360 slim, the 4 gb version. I was second owner(first one had it from 2014-2016) the 4gb was enough storage at the time because it was barely used and I had...
  3. nepovedena aktualizace xbox 360 slim 4gb [Edit - Translation] - xbox 360 slim 4gb update ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    nepovedena aktualizace xbox 360 slim 4gb [Edit - Translation] - xbox 360 slim 4gb update ...: Dobry den, nedari se mi aktualizovat xbox 360. zkousel jsem to i pres flash disk, ale porad to pise chybu "Can´t update your console". Na konzoli sviti zelene svetlo uprostred a ovladac blika....
  4. Xbox 360 slim 4GB with 320GB official HDD won't play original Xbox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 slim 4GB with 320GB official HDD won't play original Xbox games: I recently got hold of an Xbox 360 slim, the model that comes with the kinect and the 4GB flash memory. Obviously, that's not nearly enough space, so I ran out and bought an official 320GB HDD...
  5. 4gb 360 Slim console will not update or go on live will go on internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    4gb 360 Slim console will not update or go on live will go on internet: I have a 4gb 360 Slim console it will not update or go on live it will connect to the internet but not update or connect to live. Console had only the 4gb and no other Hard Drive when I bought it...
  6. Xbox 360 Slim 4GB update failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim 4GB update failure: Hi all, Recently I got an old version but unpacked and so still new XBOX 360 Slim with 4GB. Right after the unpacking and starting with the first instalation process I got to the problem I was...
  7. Xbox 360 Slim 4GB won't format

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim 4GB won't format: Topic basically says it all. Me and my husband went and bought a white Xbox 360 Slim 4GB from one of those rental stores. (Like rent to own) and got it home. It works fine, plays games fine....
  8. Xbox 360 Live Slim model 4GB, error code 0x80070571, Have cleared cache and reloaded profile. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live Slim model 4GB, error code 0x80070571, Have cleared cache and reloaded profile. ...: I'm at a loss to figure why cloud drive not syncing to open my GTA 5 online files. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. After 3rd update to Xbox live that's when I started receiving error...
  9. Xbox 360 slim 4GB and Kingston Datatraveler G4 32GB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim 4GB and Kingston Datatraveler G4 32GB: Hi everyone. I own a 4GB Xbox360 Slim and I wanted to buy a Kingston Datatraveler G4 32GB to use it as an external memory. Does it work good? a1803c30-226b-434d-b5b2-fcebca832053
  10. 360 Slim E 4GB stuck in update loop and wont connect to live due to this. Help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Slim E 4GB stuck in update loop and wont connect to live due to this. Help please.: I have done everything on the support site to troubleshoot this. I have cleared cache, reset router, reset xbox network settings, attempted to install download from CDR and a properly formatted...