Xbox 360 Slim 4GB freezes at start

Discus and support Xbox 360 Slim 4GB freezes at start in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox 360 slim 4 GB that when you star it freezes the image on the xbox 360 logo or the login screen. This problem has happened with the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vinicius HO, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Vinicius HO
    Vinicius HO Guest

I have an xbox 360 slim
    4 GB that when you star
    it freezes the image on the xbox 360
    logo or the login screen.

This problem has happened with the xbox
    any of you or anyone know what this is?

Other Information (If this can help someone
    identify the problem): the
    xbox is in the horizontal position and
    was always in a cool place.
    I have the kinect but at the moment
    the problem he was not connected to
    xbox and most of the games I own
    are digital version. I have tested it with
    HDMI cable (2 different)
    and cable audio / video
    but it keeps crashing. When the picture freezes, it
    makes no different sound and indicative
    control LEDs off.

:)

Vinicius HO, Feb 21, 2014
  2. hell2010
    hell2010 Guest
    xbox 360 4gb slim freezes on splash screen

My xbox 360 4gb slim keeps freezing on the start up screen any help with resolving this issue

hell2010, Feb 21, 2014
  3. THE CRITCH
    THE CRITCH Guest
    How many consoles do you have include gaming pc and handled

Currently own:
    PS3 super slim
    PS3 launch fat( went YLOD a month after moving it into my sons room though)
    Xbox 360 120gb
    Xbox 360 4gb
    PSVita wifi.

Previously owned:
    Spectrum 48k
    Gameboy
    Sega master system
    Sega Mega drive
    SNES
    PS1
    PS2
    Xbox

THE CRITCH, Feb 21, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

You say you have the 4gb console but most of your games are digital versions. This suggests that you have a hard drive installed in the console.

Try removing the hard drive then restart the console. If it boots up fine then the issue lies with the hard drive itself. You could either try reformatting it on the console or purchase a new hard drive.

Good luck.

onyxishere, Feb 21, 2014
  5. Vinicius HO
    Vinicius HO Guest
    onyx62is thanks for the reply ...

I removed the hd, but the console freezes the same way.

Any other ideas?

Vinicius HO, Feb 21, 2014
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Sounds like an issue with the console then. You should set up a repair of the console to get it fixed.

http://myservice.xbox.com/

onyxishere, Oct 31, 2018
  7. onyxishere Win User

You say you have the 4gb console but most of your games are digital versions. This suggests that you have a hard drive installed in the console.

Try removing the hard drive then restart the console. If it boots up fine then the issue lies with the hard drive itself. You could either try reformatting it on the console or purchase a new hard drive.

Good luck.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Sounds like an issue with the console then. You should set up a repair of the console to get it fixed.

http://myservice.xbox.com/
  9. Vinicius HO Win User

onyx62is thanks for the reply ...

I removed the hd, but the console freezes the same way.

Any other ideas?
  10. CialUK Win User

change of hdd

So will the xbox 360 slim 4gb take a hdd from a xbox 360 slim 250gb? And is the only differences the cases and the hdd capacity in the two slim xboxs
  11. KayMacho Win User

360 slim 4gb freezing!

its just the small 4gb doesnt have a hard drive I can remove. I had one slim model purchased, last christmas, it started freezing and i bought a preowned one and it started doing the same thing. Ive used the same power cable and same hdmi cable. not sure
    if that could be an issue.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Slim 4GB freezes at start - Similar Threads - 360 Slim 4GB

2. The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim: Backstory: (2016-2018) I have an xbox 360 slim, the 4 gb version. I was second owner(first one had it from 2014-2016) the 4gb was enough storage at the time because it was barely used and I had...
  3. nepovedena aktualizace xbox 360 slim 4gb [Edit - Translation] - xbox 360 slim 4gb update ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    nepovedena aktualizace xbox 360 slim 4gb [Edit - Translation] - xbox 360 slim 4gb update ...: Dobry den, nedari se mi aktualizovat xbox 360. zkousel jsem to i pres flash disk, ale porad to pise chybu "Can´t update your console". Na konzoli sviti zelene svetlo uprostred a ovladac blika....
  4. Xbox 360 slim 4GB with 320GB official HDD won't play original Xbox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 slim 4GB with 320GB official HDD won't play original Xbox games: I recently got hold of an Xbox 360 slim, the model that comes with the kinect and the 4GB flash memory. Obviously, that's not nearly enough space, so I ran out and bought an official 320GB HDD...
  5. xbox 360 slim 4Gb no elimina archivos dañados

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 slim 4Gb no elimina archivos dañados: tengo xbox slim de 4gb y cuando voy a eliminar los archivos dañados los elimina y cuando reinicio están ahí. no se actualiza y por ende no conecta a xbox live . no se que hacer, no deja...
  6. 4gb 360 Slim console will not update or go on live will go on internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    4gb 360 Slim console will not update or go on live will go on internet: I have a 4gb 360 Slim console it will not update or go on live it will connect to the internet but not update or connect to live. Console had only the 4gb and no other Hard Drive when I bought it...
  7. Xbox 360 Slim 4GB update failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim 4GB update failure: Hi all, Recently I got an old version but unpacked and so still new XBOX 360 Slim with 4GB. Right after the unpacking and starting with the first instalation process I got to the problem I was...
  8. Xbox 360 Slim 4GB won't format

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim 4GB won't format: Topic basically says it all. Me and my husband went and bought a white Xbox 360 Slim 4GB from one of those rental stores. (Like rent to own) and got it home. It works fine, plays games fine....
  9. Xbox 360 Live Slim model 4GB, error code 0x80070571, Have cleared cache and reloaded profile. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live Slim model 4GB, error code 0x80070571, Have cleared cache and reloaded profile. ...: I'm at a loss to figure why cloud drive not syncing to open my GTA 5 online files. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. After 3rd update to Xbox live that's when I started receiving error...
  10. Xbox 360 slim 4GB and Kingston Datatraveler G4 32GB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim 4GB and Kingston Datatraveler G4 32GB: Hi everyone. I own a 4GB Xbox360 Slim and I wanted to buy a Kingston Datatraveler G4 32GB to use it as an external memory. Does it work good? a1803c30-226b-434d-b5b2-fcebca832053