Xbox 360 slim 4gb 2012 model BAD INTERNAL MEMORY or Corrupt data

Discus and support Xbox 360 slim 4gb 2012 model BAD INTERNAL MEMORY or Corrupt data in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If you have a xbox 360 slim 4gb new model, 2012 and the internal memory went bad, or corrupt, right after you warranty ends, Let get Microsoft to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EatMyFlesh, Jul 12, 2014.

1. EatMyFlesh
    EatMyFlesh Guest

If you have a xbox 360 slim 4gb new model, 2012 and the internal memory went bad, or corrupt, right after you warranty ends, Let get Microsoft to fix our console for free.out of warranty repair.. If a lot people say something maybe we will be heard..

Because the memory goes bad, your console, can't Update. download Profile, nothing, cant connect to xbox live..

Please if this has happen to you speak up. If you google you will find a lot of people with this same problem, when I contact support they said oh well, we can fix for you, if you pay a fee. I feel I shouldn't have to pay, the xbox just one day decides
    to corrupt it memory, and this is my fault?

Come Microsoft I love you guys, but this is bad, Fix this issues.

:)

EatMyFlesh, Jul 12, 2014
  2. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    XBOX 360 Concerns..

I personally, would buy a White 4GB XBOX 360 Kinect Bundle & add a 320GB HDD = A console, with 4GB internal memory for Arcade Game Storage & save data + a 320GB HDD for game disc & movie installs = 324GB... Nothing wrong with the 4GB Models... The 250GB
    & 320GB Models, don't have internal memory etc...

OCRyzen, Jul 12, 2014
  3. Unable to load need for speed rivals

Need for Speed Rivals on the Xbox 360 requires an Xbox 360 Hard Drive with 3GB of storage space for a mandatory installation of game disc content. you will be prompted to perform this installation the first time time you boot up your game.

You cannot play your game without this installation, nor can it be installed on flash memory sticks, or internal flash memory--such as the internal memory of the Xbox 360 Slim, or 4GB model. Hard Drives are available and sold separately for the Xbox 360
    Slim/4GB, Arcade, and Core consoles.

The Viral Cyrix, Jul 12, 2014
  4. EatMyFlesh
    EatMyFlesh Guest

Today I will be posting a Video on Youtube to show what my new xbox 360 slim 4gb, is doing.. The internal memory can't be formatted, the last update can't be deleted from it, It won't even reset to factory setting, all because of 4gb of bad internal memory..

EatMyFlesh, Jul 12, 2014
  5. But you can upgrade there load of method on youtube.

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Jul 14, 2014
  6. Shebazz62
    Shebazz62 Guest
    None of those methods work. The update automatically tries to upload to the corrupt memory. I think Microsoft should fix for the price of shipping.

Shebazz62, Dec 18, 2014
  7. tH3Ninj499
    tH3Ninj499 Guest
    This is craziness, I have looked at hundreds of posts with this happening and Microsoft is still charging everyone for something they did. Has anyone had an update on this, mine is showing unformatted also. Won't let me format.

I tried pulling the HDD out and putting in my old box that does not have an on-board memory, then loading the updates to that HDD, but when you boot, it only looks for the internal on the 360S.

tH3Ninj499, Mar 1, 2015
  8. SimilarBat4
    SimilarBat4 Guest

how did you resolve it ? , is there any way to fix without sending it away

SimilarBat4, Jun 17, 2017
  9. CyrusReza
    CyrusReza Guest
    I certainly agree that Microsoft should acknowledge their failure and repair every xbox 360 device, free of charge, that has suffered from this problem.

This error has made all affected xbox's pretty much dysfunctional!

Ofcourse Microsoft wil not acknowledge their failure and quietly hope that we are all suckered into buying a xbox 1.

Sorry but this was the last xbox device for me...

CyrusReza, Sep 10, 2017
  10. CyrusReza
    CyrusReza Guest
    Only if you are crafty and know how to solder a new chip on the motherboard... otherwise there is no way to fix this defect without paying Microsoft big bucks for selling you a piece of inferior technology.

Micro$ucks

CyrusReza, Oct 31, 2018
  11. SimilarBat4 Win User

12. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

But you can upgrade there load of method on youtube.
  13. EatMyFlesh Win User

Today I will be posting a Video on Youtube to show what my new xbox 360 slim 4gb, is doing.. The internal memory can't be formatted, the last update can't be deleted from it, It won't even reset to factory setting, all because of 4gb of bad internal memory..
  14. Shebazz62 Win User

None of those methods work. The update automatically tries to upload to the corrupt memory. I think Microsoft should fix for the price of shipping.
  15. CyrusReza Win User

Only if you are crafty and know how to solder a new chip on the motherboard... otherwise there is no way to fix this defect without paying Microsoft big bucks for selling you a piece of inferior technology.

Micro$ucks
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 slim 4gb 2012 model BAD INTERNAL MEMORY or Corrupt data - Similar Threads - 360 slim 4gb

2. The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim: Backstory: (2016-2018) I have an xbox 360 slim, the 4 gb version. I was second owner(first one had it from 2014-2016) the 4gb was enough storage at the time because it was barely used and I had...
  3. nepovedena aktualizace xbox 360 slim 4gb [Edit - Translation] - xbox 360 slim 4gb update ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    nepovedena aktualizace xbox 360 slim 4gb [Edit - Translation] - xbox 360 slim 4gb update ...: Dobry den, nedari se mi aktualizovat xbox 360. zkousel jsem to i pres flash disk, ale porad to pise chybu "Can´t update your console". Na konzoli sviti zelene svetlo uprostred a ovladac blika....
  4. Xbox 360 slim 4GB with 320GB official HDD won't play original Xbox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 slim 4GB with 320GB official HDD won't play original Xbox games: I recently got hold of an Xbox 360 slim, the model that comes with the kinect and the 4GB flash memory. Obviously, that's not nearly enough space, so I ran out and bought an official 320GB HDD...
  5. xbox 360 slim 4Gb no elimina archivos dañados

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 slim 4Gb no elimina archivos dañados: tengo xbox slim de 4gb y cuando voy a eliminar los archivos dañados los elimina y cuando reinicio están ahí. no se actualiza y por ende no conecta a xbox live . no se que hacer, no deja...
  6. 4gb 360 Slim console will not update or go on live will go on internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    4gb 360 Slim console will not update or go on live will go on internet: I have a 4gb 360 Slim console it will not update or go on live it will connect to the internet but not update or connect to live. Console had only the 4gb and no other Hard Drive when I bought it...
  7. Xbox 360 Slim 4GB update failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim 4GB update failure: Hi all, Recently I got an old version but unpacked and so still new XBOX 360 Slim with 4GB. Right after the unpacking and starting with the first instalation process I got to the problem I was...
  8. Xbox 360 Slim 4GB won't format

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim 4GB won't format: Topic basically says it all. Me and my husband went and bought a white Xbox 360 Slim 4GB from one of those rental stores. (Like rent to own) and got it home. It works fine, plays games fine....
  9. Xbox 360 Live Slim model 4GB, error code 0x80070571, Have cleared cache and reloaded profile. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live Slim model 4GB, error code 0x80070571, Have cleared cache and reloaded profile. ...: I'm at a loss to figure why cloud drive not syncing to open my GTA 5 online files. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. After 3rd update to Xbox live that's when I started receiving error...
  10. Xbox 360 slim 4GB and Kingston Datatraveler G4 32GB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim 4GB and Kingston Datatraveler G4 32GB: Hi everyone. I own a 4GB Xbox360 Slim and I wanted to buy a Kingston Datatraveler G4 32GB to use it as an external memory. Does it work good? a1803c30-226b-434d-b5b2-fcebca832053