Xbox 360 Slim 250GB Matt Black Model Signal Problem PLEASE HELP!!

Discus and support Xbox 360 Slim 250GB Matt Black Model Signal Problem PLEASE HELP!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Everyone, Having a problem where my Xbox when I turn it on it dose not give signal through HDMI to my television. What I done, I was watching a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SkittleDZN, Oct 1, 2014.

1. SkittleDZN
    SkittleDZN Guest

Hey Everyone,

Having a problem where my Xbox when I turn it on it dose not give signal through HDMI to my television. What I done, I was watching a DVD this morning so I turned on my Xbox it booted up fine no problems entered the DVD and clicked Play the TV flashed a
    blue screen as it normally dose when playing a DVD through the Xbox and went on to play the DVD fine, later on that day I wanted to watch the rest of my DVD I turned it on and everything went fine until I clicked play DVD so it flashed the blue screen once
    again then went to a black screen and stayed like that for at least 10 mins so as anyone would think it was the Xbox that froze so I hit the off button on the front of the Xbox to turn it off then I turned it back on but now the Xbox turns on but theres no
    signal on my TV and my controller just flashes. The disc tray still opens and closes everything is fine but the signal through HDMI to my TV.

I have tried the Xbox Support and Troubleshooting, I tried it on a different TV I have also check all the connections and tried the picture settings reset but that wont work as my controller wont connect to the Xbox it just flashed on my wireless controller
    and wired one so I cant hold Y and the Trigger on start up to do the reset I have also tried the reset by holding the button for 10 seconds on the the front of my Xbox and that dose not work and my HDMI Cable is not faulty as I tried it on another console.
    Please help.

Thanks

:)

SkittleDZN, Oct 1, 2014
  2. Which Slim Do you have Shiny or Dull?

Your talking about the matte black xbox look:

Xbox 360 Slim 250GB Matt Black Model Signal Problem PLEASE HELP!! [​IMG]

Regular look:

Xbox 360 Slim 250GB Matt Black Model Signal Problem PLEASE HELP!! [​IMG]

Windows10XboxOne, Oct 1, 2014
  3. JMD2471
    JMD2471 Guest
    Xbox 360 Slim 320 Black Matte console?

Xbox 360 Slim 320 Black Matte console? I am just wondering before I spend $300 on the current Black Matte which has a 250GB HDD in it. Is Microsoft going to be making a console just black with the new 320GB HDD?

JMD2471, Oct 1, 2014
  4. IceStorm III Win User

When does the 320GB HDD go on sale?

There's been no announcement of a 320GB drive in the standard 360 S HDD model.

Based on previous precident, I wouldn't expect a 320GB HDD "standard" model until next year late Q1 or Q2.

Note that the 250GB model will be moving to a matte black finish, same as the 4GB model. I suspect that they'll get 250GB matte black models into channel for at least six months prior to moving the 250GB model to a 320GB model.
  5. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Which Slim Do you have Shiny or Dull?

Your talking about the matte black xbox look:

[​IMG]

Regular look:

[​IMG]
  6. BkLiveWire Win User

is the console that comes in the kinect bundle the slim version?

The 4GB model with Kinect is a Matte finish for $299.99

The 250GB model with Kinect is Glossy black with the 250 HDD installed. $399.99
  7. JMD2471 Win User

Memory transfer

My question is this. I have a Xbox 360 S already and I am thinking of purchasing a new one, but one in the Black Matte style with a 250GB HDD. My current console has a 250GB HDD already in it. Can I use the new transfer cable that is meant for the Slim
    Xbox 360 and transfer my content from one 250GB HDD to another 250GB HDD? The new Matte Xbox's with a 250 HDD in them already have them, so I don't need to have two hard drives. So basically in escense I am asking it I can transfer content from 250GB to
    a 250GB?
  8. Dirty Loco Win User

Matte Black 250gb slims?

Microsoft have completely stopped manufacturing the shiny Xbox 360S consoles, so they should be available right now. There are still shiny consoles in stores, so until they sell out, you'll get one or the other.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Slim 250GB Matt Black Model Signal Problem PLEASE HELP!! - Similar Threads - 360 Slim 250GB

2. I can't get the 10 digit code for my Xbox 360 250GB Slim

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get the 10 digit code for my Xbox 360 250GB Slim: Can someone reach out to me as I have been trying to connect my Xbox Live Account to my Xbox via the Xbox mobile app however i cannot get the 10 digit code for my Xbox 360 250GB Slim version....
  3. xbox 360 slim 250GB wont play backward compatible xbox games (need for speed underground 2,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 slim 250GB wont play backward compatible xbox games (need for speed underground 2,...: when either are inserted it shows original xbox logo for a second then this message: [img] i bought this xbox second hand last year, and havent touched the hard drive so im assuming they...
  4. Problem with router password that has special characters. Xbox 360 (slim, 250gb, internal ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with router password that has special characters. Xbox 360 (slim, 250gb, internal ...: Hey guys, my son is having a problem connecting to my WiFi router because (he says) that the xbox 360 will NOT recognize special charactersin a password. This seems to me to be a strange mistake...
  5. XBOX 360 Slim 250Gb - Will I be banned if I replace HD?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Slim 250Gb - Will I be banned if I replace HD?: Hello! I need an official answer because I'm really confused, I googled, I read a lot and asked to every one... I've an XBOX 360 3 or 4 years old, it's perfect but I need to change the HD because...
  6. Xbox 360 Slim 250GB has a red dot and won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim 250GB has a red dot and won't turn on: hi, So I accidentally spilled a drink on my xbox 360 slim. So at first the system fans shut off and the video stopped displaying. Then the power button turned red and stayed red. So I let the...
  7. Bought Xbox 360 Slim 250gb Second Hand, Has Family Settings On, With 4-digit Pass Code, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Xbox 360 Slim 250gb Second Hand, Has Family Settings On, With 4-digit Pass Code, ...: Hey there, I don't really know where to post this kind of question to forums, as I've never posted here before. But basically I bought a xbox 360 slim 250gb console second-hand, and it has family...
  8. Xbox 360 slim 250gb hard drive won't format

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim 250gb hard drive won't format: Hello, Recently the 250 gb hard drive for my slim console got the E68 error code and failed on me. I ordered a used microsoft 250gb hard drive (same as the original) and it arrived a couple days...
  9. 360 Slim 250GB making weird grinding noise at startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Slim 250GB making weird grinding noise at startup: Good day to all of you. For the last couple of months, my 360 slim that I've had for about four and a half years have been making this really loud grinding noise at startup, and sometimes it goes...
  10. How do I tell if I have a legit MS 250GB HD in the 360 Slim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I tell if I have a legit MS 250GB HD in the 360 Slim?: How do I tell if I have a legit MS 250GB HD in the 360 Slim? I bought a 360 Slim off craigslist a while back and saw the hard drive inserted with an end piece missing. The hard drive is visible...