Xbox 360 Single player save file gone

Discus and support Xbox 360 Single player save file gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey couldn't find this in the forum so here goes. I played the single player campaign for 20+ hours and got over %50 completed before I decided to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sh0cknAwNZ, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Sh0cknAwNZ
    Sh0cknAwNZ Guest

Hey couldn't find this in the forum so here goes.

I played the single player campaign for 20+ hours and got over %50 completed before I decided to play multiplayer, but after I started that up, downloaded the update and played it for awhile I went back to the main story and my save game is gone! its telling
    me to start a new game, no error messages or anything, it just disappeared.

So i'm bloody gutted, lost all my upgrades and everything, so Im just wondering if there is anyway to get it back? cause I didn't delete it but the save game file isn't even on my HD.

Cheers

:)

Sh0cknAwNZ, Jan 6, 2014
  2. MCZombie2185
    MCZombie2185 Guest
    Having an issue with transferring content

I just transferred Grand Theft Auto 5 from my old Xbox. I went to go play it on my new Xbox and my save file is gone for single player and multiplayer. Any ideas what happened? Thanks for any help you can give me.

MCZombie2185, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Dom0411
    Dom0411 Guest
    bf4: jan 15 new update

Glad they added this fix. My save file got corrupted (would you believe) 18 times. I hope this will really fix the issue so I can play the game without any worries.

Dom0411, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: