Xbox 360 Shark Card not compatible with Xbox Series S but card is now redeemed.

Discus and support Xbox 360 Shark Card not compatible with Xbox Series S but card is now redeemed. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I play GTA online on Xbox Series S and bought three digital Shark Cards (from an authorised retailer, not Xbox store). I entered the 25 digit code in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Daveyboy1975, Jan 29, 2024.

1. Daveyboy1975
    Daveyboy1975 Guest

I play GTA online on Xbox Series S and bought three digital Shark Cards (from an authorised retailer, not Xbox store). I entered the 25 digit code in the game, it brought up the details of the card, but when I tried to proceed I got a message on the screen "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later" and no funds appeared. I tired to re-enter the code but it said that it had already been redeemed. After a bit of a Google search I found out that the cards I bought (Xbox 360) were not compatible with GTA on the Xbox Series S. However, despite this, the cards are showing as redeemed, with no funds added, so basically I've lost my money. I don't think it is right that if something is not compatible it should be allowed to process as being redeemed, especially when it informs you that there is an issue.

Is there any way to geta refund?

:)

Daveyboy1975, Jan 29, 2024
  2. Francia J. Win User

My shark card money isn’t appearing on my account GTA V

Sorry, you've mentioned that you have purchased the Megalodon Shark Cash Card that is for Xbox Series X|S, but the one that is for Xbox Series X|S is "GTA Online: Megalodon Shark Cash Card (Xbox Series X|S)"
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

I bought a shark card and still haven't gotten any update if it works pls help

Are you playing the Xbox One version or the Series X/S version of GTA Online?

Please make sure your version matches the shark card you purchased. Shark Cards for the Series X/S version will show "(Xbox Series X|S)" in the name in the order history.
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox 360 Shark Cards.

You will have to contact the retailer where you have purchased the Shark Cards for a refund request depending on their policy. I'm afraid Microsoft Xbox does not have any tools to reverse the effect once the codes were redeemed and a refund is not possible from them since the shark cards were not purchased from the Xbox Store.

If the retailer refused, I highly recommend you reach out directly to Rockstar Support as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this on your GTA online account:

https://support.rockstargames.com/

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Francia J. Win User

My shark card money isn’t appearing on my account GTA V

As I have checked, for the Xbox Series X|S version you should see "GTA Online: Megalodon Shark Cash Card (Xbox Series X|S)".
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

GTA Whale Shark Card not showing up

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Shark Card not compatible with Xbox Series S but card is now redeemed. - Similar Threads - 360 Shark Card

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  4. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  5. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  6. Xbox 360 Store Shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Store Shut down: So, I know that the 360 store will shut down by the end of july, but I like to know can we still not get the xbox games and 360 games on our xbox series x store online or will all the xbox and 360...
  7. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  8. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  9. Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360: I bought an xbox 360 off someone yesterday and I haven’t been able to get it working. I’ve connected the Ethernet and everything and the internet works fine according to the connection test. I...
  10. GTA V - Shark card purchase - Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V - Shark card purchase - Xbox 360: When I try to purchase a shark card on GTA V for Xbox 360 it says, It is no longer available to purchase. Why? 02c33f08-6ba0-44a8-97f1-bffc4e4f84a3