xbox 360 service alert and disconnecting and reconnecting xbox live account

Discus and support xbox 360 service alert and disconnecting and reconnecting xbox live account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can you fix this problem please with this service alert plus it keep disconnecting me from my Xbox live account and some times reconnects as well then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Snake Eyes 2N, Dec 5, 2014.

1. xbox 360 service alert and disconnecting and reconnecting xbox live account

Can you fix this problem please with this service alert plus it keep disconnecting me from my Xbox live account and some times reconnects as well then disconnects from my Xbox live account can you fix this please

:)

Snake Eyes 2N, Dec 5, 2014
  2. NAVYCBBOY
    NAVYCBBOY Guest
    connection to xbox live

my connection to my xbox live keeps disconnecting and i just got a service alert ?

NAVYCBBOY, Dec 5, 2014
  3. Zboyy
    Zboyy Guest
    Apps don't ever work...

Are you sure its your Xbox and not your ISP ? (Internet Service) Have you tried disconnecting your Xbox from your WiFi network, rebooting your Xbox, and then reconnecting ?

Zboyy, Dec 5, 2014
  4. xbox 360 service alert and disconnecting and reconnecting xbox live account

xbox is trying to fix all the issues just be patient

WickederPhoenix, Dec 5, 2014
  5. Stu103
    Stu103 Guest
    This has been going on for a week. When do we stop being patient? After 2 weeks, a month? When?

Stu103, Dec 6, 2014
  6. Me1648
    Me1648 Guest
    yep i thought it was my connection but after seeing that Microsoft are being hacked then i can wait looool so annoying though

Me1648, Dec 6, 2014
  7. xbox cant just take action they got to wait and click all data on what they are doing

WickederPhoenix, Dec 6, 2014
  8. PSI VAMPIRE
    PSI VAMPIRE Guest

Xbox says you can join online and matchmaking games why do i keep getting booted every time no wonder xbox is doing so ***

PSI VAMPIRE, Dec 6, 2014
  9. did you check nat type and online settings

10. Bradw317
    Bradw317 Guest
    There's nothing *** wrong with my NAT, DNS, or anything its on Microsoft's end this is the third time in three days this has been happening I've lost all patience with it FIX IT!!!

Bradw317, Dec 6, 2014
  11. xbox is trying to fix all the issues

12. Go outside, read a book... There are other things to do. I don't even have a decent TV signal and the only channel I can get is BBC One. I'm sitting here watching Casualty ffs and I'm not complaining!

As the others have said, just be patient.

Lethal Crizzle, Dec 6, 2014
  13. CUBOSICA
    CUBOSICA Guest

i know it can be frustrating when you can't connect to your Favorite Gaming console, and it makes it worse when u pay monthly for it... but pls people understand that the thing that is happening here is WAY past Microsoft's Control.

When a few idiots think its fun to Flood / Ddos Gaming servers, just for fun ( or because they think its cool to make "kids" behind their Gaming console's go mad ) with 150/ 200 gb/s attacks, there isn't a thing u can do about it. You can TRY to reroute
    the traffic with certain services and u might succeed, tho it takes alot of time to set up + U fix the Problem at hand and then they send like twice the ammount of requests so u have the same problem only BIGGER.

There is no stop to this ***, other then catch the *** that do it.

I hope Microsoft wil win the war vs the Lizzards or other people.

Till then.. I hope i can improve my punctuation and english.

bye now.

CUBOSICA, Dec 6, 2014
  14. freak488
    freak488 Guest
    OKAY EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHILL AND STOP HATING ON MICROSOFT..imagine you work at a tv store and someone pre orders this special new tv and while its on its way someone steals the truck , and everytime a new truck is on its way it gets stolen again ... and
    the guy not getting his tv is yellin at you and blames vthe store not the theives

freak488, Dec 6, 2014
  15. CUBOSICA
    CUBOSICA Guest
    A bit farfetched, but i agree.

People blame cuz they are frustrated, but MS is not the one to blame.

Peace

CUBOSICA, Dec 6, 2014
Thema:

1. xbox 360 service alert and disconnecting and reconnecting xbox live account - Similar Threads - 360 service alert

2. how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?: how to connect my computer to Xbox 360? ba1fdca5-c40d-4cbe-8579-ed588406bf13
  3. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  4. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  5. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  6. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  7. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  8. Service for a xbox 360 with chip

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service for a xbox 360 with chip: Hello, my xbox 360 is recently having problems with the GPU and I was thinking to send to it repair with xbox, the problem is the console is unlocked and if I remember correctly it has a chip....
  9. Xbox 360 Services giving an internet error code

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Services giving an internet error code: So this has been tested across mutliple systems at various locatikns witb different internet connections, but essentially all 360 games can no longer connect to the internet. Not sure if it was...
  10. Is Xbox Live service terminated on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox Live service terminated on Xbox 360?: The console cannot connect to Xbox Live these days. Whether the service is officially terminated on the console? If the answer is NO, could someone tell me why the problem persist?...