Xbox 360 scratched 2 discs in 1 day

Discus and support Xbox 360 scratched 2 discs in 1 day in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; FIFA 15 and Call of Duty Ghosts have been scratched in a circular form , now what? 8097821e-f67c-48a2-9b27-7807ea4e8567 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PepticTurtle766, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 scratched 2 discs in 1 day

FIFA 15 and Call of Duty Ghosts have been scratched in a circular form , now what?

:)

PepticTurtle766, Nov 27, 2014
  2. Xbox accessories that have felt your "wrath" ??

In 4 Years

9-10 Wireless Controllers

2 Wired

About 8 Wired Headsets

1 Wireless Snapped but Mended

1 Wardrobe Door

1 Laptop Screen

1 Desk

2 Scratched Discs

UnchargedTerror, Nov 27, 2014
  3. Jerjef
    Jerjef Guest
    My Xbox scratched my GTA V

You know I think there may be something up with the speed required for the disc to spin in the Xbox for this game. I've had 2 GTA V discs scratched already, glad I bought the disc insurance at EB Games and *Knock on Wood* my 360 hasn't scratched any other
    discs. Suspicious indeed.

Jerjef, Nov 27, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Circular scratches occur when the console has been moved while the disc is inside and on.

If your console is standing on end then lay it down to prevent movement of the console in the future. Also, you have two option to try here

1. Purchase new game discs

2. Try installing the games to your hard drive (you only need the disc in to ensure you own a copy). If the discs won't install rent or borrow copies for the install then use your discs to play.

onyxishere, Nov 28, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Circular scratches occur when the console has been moved while the disc is inside and on.

If your console is standing on end then lay it down to prevent movement of the console in the future. Also, you have two option to try here

1. Purchase new game discs

2. Try installing the games to your hard drive (you only need the disc in to ensure you own a copy). If the discs won't install rent or borrow copies for the install then use your discs to play.
  6. DeadlPool Win User

Battlefield 3: Campaign mode freezes on loading screen

Common issues are:

1) Using the wrong disc.

2) Scratches or faulty disc.

3) Faulty disc reader.

Resoloutions:

1) Insert the correct disc.

2) Clean the disc or bring it back to the store.

3) Check if other games work, if not contact Xbox about a replacement.
  7. DeadlPool Win User

Battlefield 3: Campaign mode freezes on loading screen

Common issues are:

1) Using the wrong disc.

2) Scratches or faulty disc.

3) Faulty disc reader.

Resoloutions:

1) Insert the correct disc.

2) Clean the disc or bring it back to the store.

3) Check if other games work, if not contact Xbox about a replacement.
  8. smileskybird Win User

How scratched can an Xbox one disk get before it is unplayable?

xbox 1 bluray discs are suppose to be more durable than xbox 360 dvd discs. your disc lazer on xbox 1 is capable of scratching your disc especially if you move your console when the disc is inside. the same for xbox 360. if lint free clothes dont work try
    it with anti static spray which you can also use on glasses and phone screens. failing that, go digital. disc version games fo come with a limited warranty depending on the game a 30 day or 60 day sometimes 90. if the console cant read it you can take the
    fame disc back to claim another disc if its still in its warranty.
  9. MartinMilanov Win User

Thanks a lot Microsoft.. we demand a trade- in program to upgrade our consoles!

Please help me.. I have xbox 360 E and Gta V, but after 20 days I have problem whit the disc 2 :( I even not eject it from my console, now is problem whit the disc and have one scratch, the game start to stop, can I install disc 2 or what to do? Please help
    me
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 scratched 2 discs in 1 day - Similar Threads - 360 scratched discs

2. how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?: how to connect my computer to Xbox 360? ba1fdca5-c40d-4cbe-8579-ed588406bf13
  3. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  4. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  5. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  6. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  7. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  8. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  9. scratch on my xbox 360 console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    scratch on my xbox 360 console.: I've got the 250 GB version of the xbox 360 E and one day when I got home, I've decided to play it because I was bored and out of the blue I noticed a scratch being on top of it. it's slightly...
  10. scratch on my xbox 360 console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    scratch on my xbox 360 console.: I've got the 250 GB version of the xbox 360 E and one day when I got home, I've decided to play it because I was bored and out of the blue I noticed a scratch being on top of it. it's slightly...