xbox 360 saving storage

Discus and support xbox 360 saving storage in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can you use a micro sd card (256 GB) to save or transfer games just like a 3.0 usb drive (256GB)? Do they work the same?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CrystalWiseman, Aug 30, 2018.

1. xbox 360 saving storage

Can you use a micro sd card (256 GB) to save or transfer games just like a 3.0 usb drive (256GB)? Do they work the same?

:)

CrystalWiseman, Aug 30, 2018
  2. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    GTA 5 Save game problem.

Hey there ciaphas! This is an odd one. Let's see what we can do to figure things out.

Can you tell us where you're saving your game to (for example: your hard drive)? I suggest trying saving your game to a different storage device. So if you're saving your game to your hard drive, try saving it to an Xbox 360 formatted USB drive, cloud
    storage, etc.

Let us know if saving the game to a different storage place resolves the issue for you. We'll be standing by to hear back from you. =)

Mister Cerb, Aug 30, 2018
  3. Saving games/progress

A game message along the lines of "if you proceed, your progress will not be saved" is usually something that comes up when you don't select a storage device to save your games on, and the game proceeds to let you play without saving.

What kind of Xbox 360 do you have? Does your Xbox 360 have a storage device to save games on? If you have Xbox Live Gold, you could also try saving your games to the Cloud when asked to select a storage device.

Internet Expert, Aug 30, 2018
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

xbox 360 saving storage

It will technically work BUT due to how SD card storage handles random access, your load times will be horribly slow. HORRIBLY slow.

I highly suggest a real USB hard drive.

ChiefJoboo, Aug 30, 2018
  5. blueamcat
    blueamcat Guest
    blueamcat, Aug 30, 2018
  6. Thank you, I already read this article but it said nothing about using a micro sd card.

CrystalWiseman, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

xbox 360 saving storage