Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

Discus and support Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload' in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ConnorPett, Apr 19, 2024.

1. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

Hello,

I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000)

I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not showing. When I access manage storage through any backwards compatible Xbox 360 game. My Fallout 3 saves are stuck pending. I even tried loading a different game up and that save was stuck pending too.

Not had this issue in the past. I don't want to clear Xbox 360 local data as I will lose my saves.

Could be a potential bug with the current update or a server issue. Please help.

submitted by /u/ConnorPett
    [link] [comments]

/u/ConnorPett, Apr 19, 2024
  2. Dark Lord Endar Win User

360 Saves on Xbox One stuck at Pending Upload.

That didn't help. I found nothing in that telling me why my saves are stuck at upload and won't sync with the cloud.
  3. Shadowskill08 Win User

Ah, ok. Here is the
    link
    for the Xbox Cloud Storage Help page. It does look like there is a small number of games that do not support cloud saved games. Have you tried moving the saves to a USB storage drive and plugging that into your Xbox One?
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Dark Lord!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to access your Xbox 360 Saves.

It might help to clean your console for any problematic or extraneous data that might be stored locally by either power cyclingyour console as outlined in

How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One Console
    , or by performing a soft reset.
    It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

Just make sure that before you go ahead with it, that you do know all of the sign-in information for any/all of your accounts(asthey
    will be removed
    ) and have easy access to your internet network.

Also make sure that you select the option denoted
    reset and keep my games
    &
    apps.

Follow the steps here on How
    to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and let us know how that helps with the issue

Thanks for reading and good luck!
  5. Dark Lord Endar Win User

I tried this and also looking over other options. I've also reset my Network and checked that my NAT is Open. Nothing is working
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hiya Endar,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear the issue is still being persistent. The account will need to be removed and downloaded back to the Xbox 360 interface that appears when the game launches. We will provide steps on how to complete this process. Be sure to let us know the
    results!

[*]

1. Launch Xbox 360 game
    2. Press the View and Menu buttons simultaneously when the Xbox logo appears
    3. Select Manage Storage
    4. Select the hard drive
    5. Select the Profiles folder
    6. Choose your Gamertag and select delete(delete profile only
      not
      profile and items)
    7. Repeat step 2 to pull up the guide
    8. Choose Download Profile

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

1. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload' - Similar Threads - 360 saves stuck

2. Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?: All my saved data is gone not to be shown submitted by /u/trxtier [link] [comments]
  3. Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One: My 360 cloud saves for Fallout New Vegas are no longer showing on Xbox One. Game was played as recently as last year. Other 360 cloud saves seem to be working fine....
  4. Why is the saved games not working on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the saved games not working on my Xbox 360: Hi, I tried to play a game from a disc on the console but when I opened it all of it was gone and I had to start again. For one game (Lego Marvel Superheros) it said: 'This saved data was created...
  5. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  6. Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?: I have a saved RE5 game on ICloud from the 360. Can I use that saved game on the Xbox One/Series X? I really don't want to restart that game over again. I have the game loaded on the One and...
  7. If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...: If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game, i deleted and buy the game from the store. The save remains? 366c72a8-2ee3-4d4c-97e4-ca19dff66b83
  8. How do I save my Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I save my Xbox 360 games?: I really want to play Lego Star Wars, but I'm having trouble saving my progress. The solution is supposed to be picking where to save it, but when I try clicking on "Cloud saved games," it's not...
  9. I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on: I'm trying to have all my saved games that are saved onto the new account so I can continue playing 101201a2-98e0-4124-a2a7-d65698c4ade7
  10. How do I get Xbox 360 game to save on Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Xbox 360 game to save on Xbox one x: Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again. OK You have not signed into a Gamer Profile. You will need to sign in to a Gamer Profile and then...