Xbox-360 S, wireless controller not connecting to console, What should I do?

Discus and support Xbox-360 S, wireless controller not connecting to console, What should I do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox 360 S console and controller begin the syncing process, but the connection fails and the light becomes static or stops blinking. I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nuggy Dear, Jul 26, 2023.

1. Nuggy Dear
    Nuggy Dear Guest

Xbox 360 S console and controller begin the syncing process, but the connection fails and the light becomes static or stops blinking.
    I have tried using usb contoller, it works, but wireless doesn't. Also I have tried powering off the xbox completely and turned off the electricity completely and turned on(hoping it would fix the problem) but it did not work.

:)

Nuggy Dear, Jul 26, 2023
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Difficult connection of the pad at the console.

3. Nuggy Dear Win User

[​IMG]

Which one should I select?
  4. Nuggy Dear Win User

What should I do to fix it ? Should I send it for repair?
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Oh, you cannot do that anymore on the Microsoft website because this is an older model and they do not have available service for this anymore. I would suggest to take it to a local computer shop instead and have it checked.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your controller using it wirelessly.

Have you tried testing different batteries just to see if that is the problem? Please also test other controllers if it works so the issue can be isolated if this is a controller problem or the console. You already tried pressing and holding both sync buttons from the controller and the console, correct? Thanks!
Thema:

1. Xbox-360 S, wireless controller not connecting to console, What should I do? - Similar Threads - 360 wireless controller

2. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  3. Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it: So this is a minor problem but it still bothers me because it's so weird. When I boot up windows, while my controller is connected to the wireless dongle, it shows up just fine under "game...
  4. Xbox 360 Wireless receiver detected as a xbox 360 controller (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless receiver detected as a xbox 360 controller (Windows 10): Whenever i plug in my Xbox wireless receiver/adapter to my computer, in the Device manager it gets detected as a controller and not an adapter. Ive tried updating the drivers but it doesn't work.i...
  5. Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter: I just bought a "Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC. The adapter installed its driver when I plugged it in, and then said it was ready. I...
  6. Is a wireless 360 controller fully supported by Android?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is a wireless 360 controller fully supported by Android?: Is a wireless 360 controller fully supported by Android? Can it be used on an AndroidTV for use in Steam TV sharing? 7b397491-e30d-4567-8357-93ec8f879e2c
  7. Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?: Where do can I find the technical specification for the Play and Charge kit for the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller? I am trying to figure out how to power my Xbox 360 Wireless controller with 5V...
  8. Can xbox 360 wireless controller adapter work in PC WINDOWS?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox 360 wireless controller adapter work in PC WINDOWS?: Can xbox 360 wireless controller adapter work in PC WINDOWS? e468f6b7-8ad8-4413-b499-a7070c423051
  9. Can a wireless Xbox 360 controller on older model be used to play games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a wireless Xbox 360 controller on older model be used to play games?: I have a second generation I believe wireless Xbox 360 controller, it's not the new Xbox console or the Xbox one remote it's the previous one that used to get the red ring. Just wondering if that...
  10. Xbox 360 wireless controller wont charge.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless controller wont charge.: I have an xbox 360(still) and its like new. i Have two wireless controllers which work with normal batteries in. I have two rechargeable battery units which wont charge up, the red light on the...