Xbox 360 S red dot with four flashing green lights

Discus and support Xbox 360 S red dot with four flashing green lights in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys looking for help to diagnose my fault. I had a red dot on the power button of my Xbox 360 s . When I interrogate this by holding down the sync... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by claudio2023, Apr 28, 2023.

1. claudio2023
    claudio2023 Guest

Hi guys looking for help to diagnose my fault. I had a red dot on the power button of my Xbox 360 s . When I interrogate this by holding down the sync button and eject button I get solid red dot and four flashing green lights.

I can't seem to find any advice relating to this error. Anyone have this error before or know what the issue is ?

:)

claudio2023, Apr 28, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

For the red dot issue read this:

General Hardware Failure
    The specific type of hardware failure can be determined by a "hidden" error code:
    - Turn the Xbox 360 on, and wait till the red dot is on
    - Press and hold the sync up button (the small white one), while holding that button press the eject button.
    - The LEDs will now blink the first number in the code (as described below).
    - Release the eject button and press it again.
    - The LEDs will now blink the second number of the code.
    - The LEDs will now blink the third number of the code.
    - The LEDs will now blink the fourth number of the code.
    - The LEDs will go back to the 3 flashing lights.

You should be able to determine the error code by looking at the lights.

Here is how you interpret the LEDs to get the code number:
    * All four lights flashing - 0
    * One light flashing - 1
    * Two Lights flashing - 2
    * Three lights flashing - 3

0001 - power supply problem
    0002 - power supply problem
    0003 - power problem could be the PSU could be the GPU/CPU, somehow the console isn't getting clean power from the power supply.
    0010 - over heating
    0011 - over heating
    0012 - over heating
    0013 - over heating
    0020 - not yet known, possibly overheating
    0021 - DVD Drive Time out - Can be caused by problems with a firmware flash. This is also speculated to some time be caused by a problem with the Southbridge chipset on the motherboard.
    0022 - GPU Error / GPU Overheating
    0102 - unknown error - literally means the console does not know what is wrong. Possibly a short or cold solder joint somewhere
    0110 - not yet known
    1022 - not yet known

Solution(s):
    - Try restarting the console.
    - If restarting the console does not resolve the behaviour, follow these steps:
    * Turn the console off.
    * Unplug all the power and AV cables from the console.
    * Unplug the power cord from the wall socket.
    * Firmly reconnect all the cables.
    * Turn on the console.
    - If these steps do not resolve the behaviour, turn the console off, remove the hard drive, and then turn on the console. If the red light is no longer displayed, turn the console off, re-attach the hard drive, and then turn on the console.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

It seems to be an issue with your A/V connection or cable. Please check your troubleshooting guide here on this link https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/store/fl...

If the solutions from that link didn't work, I am afraid your console needs to be serviced.
  4. Ayrito Win User

xbox 360 flashing red light

one time only the green lights flashing and then the middle dot remains red

similarly if I start without hdmi or avi cord the green light remains but I cannot see the display
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

XBox 360 S Solid Red Light on power button

6. Delta4 SJ Win User
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 S red dot with four flashing green lights - Similar Threads - 360 red dot

2. Red dot on xbox 360 E. I need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red dot on xbox 360 E. I need help.: I held the pair controller and the eject disk and it flashed 4-1-4-1. i cleaned the veltillation and the slots for cables. Im not sure what else to do 6f5f71de-eed8-429a-b776-e1dc3771971d
  3. which model of the xbox 360 has the last chance to get the red ring/ red dot

in XBoX on Windows
    which model of the xbox 360 has the last chance to get the red ring/ red dot: so i want to buy an xbox 360 but im worried i will get the RROD so does anyone know which model is least likely to get it? 17fa17e5-4c9c-404c-8f66-ea053b4126b5
  4. Red dot on Xbox 360 Slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red dot on Xbox 360 Slim: I tried using my Xbox 360 Slim again and whenever I turn it on, it has a red dot in the middle of the power button. Is there anything I can do? 3dc62722-d00b-4a5a-b492-cfc03b067815
  5. red dot xbox 360 system error e71

in XBoX on Consoles
    red dot xbox 360 system error e71: hi , first , i downloaded xbox 360 update using usb , then i noticed that nothing changed and i started messing with the system files then the e71 screen came and the xbox green dot changed to...
  6. xbox 360 solid red dot, not turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 solid red dot, not turning on: Hi, My xbox 360 working all these years and now suddenly stopped. when turned on the red solid light comes on after couple of second and nothing happens. nothing on screen, just red dot on the...
  7. red dot on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    red dot on xbox 360: my xbox 360 turns red with an E82 error on screen......tried different HDMI and also different TV...please help c9be4748-b26b-486d-a4c5-c05ba7763800
  8. xbox 360 red dot

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 red dot: how can i fix the red dot in xobox 360,,,, why it is not working? what is the reason for only the red dot in the middle of the console??? can i fix it?? 459942bd-c94c-499a-9842-c39b2971999b
  9. Xbox 360 S not working - center dot that shows it is on is red

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S not working - center dot that shows it is on is red: Hi all, I'm fairly new to my xbox and was wondering if anyone has any solutions to fixing whatever is causing the red center light (it isn't a red ring). I went through the troubleshooting with...
  10. xbox 360 E Red Dot

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 E Red Dot: I have a 360 E, and went to turn it on the other day, and with in a few seconds of turning it on, I got the red dot on the power button. and it seems to be some sort of video issue. although...