Xbox 360 s live connection failed blocked

Discus and support Xbox 360 s live connection failed blocked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to fix this [img] 93144ecc-8149-4ef5-9233-8f841d389fa2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AliANINJA69EA, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Xbox 360 s live connection failed blocked

Does anyone know how to fix this

Xbox 360 s live connection failed blocked [​IMG]

:)

AliANINJA69EA, Jan 5, 2022
  2. AliANINJA69EA Win User

Okay thank you I will try the third method because I have tried the other two back then and they did not came out successful but hopefully the third one will work
  3. Jesse E' Win User

4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Try the following to see if it fixes the issue;

- Press the Guide button  on your controller, select Settings, and select System Settings.

- Select Network Settings.

- Select the name of your wireless network when the network list is displayed.

- Select Configure Network.

- On the Additional Settings tab, select Restore to Factory Defaults.

If that doesn't help, you might want to try to reset the console;

- Press the Guide button  to open the guide.

- Select Settings > System Settings.

- On the System Settings screen, select Console Settings > System Info.

- Write down your console serial number (you’ll need to enter it later) and then press the B button.

- Select Storage.

- On the Storage Devices screen, select Hard Drive and press the Y button to access Device Options.

- On the Device Options screen, select Format.

- On the Format Device screen, you’ll see the following message. Select Yes.

This will remove all content on this device. Do you want to continue?

- On the Format Hard Drive screen, select Enter Serial Number and then enter the number on the next screen.

- Press the Start button. You’ll see a Formatting in progress message with a progress bar. After the process is complete, you’ll be returned to the Home screen.

If that doesn't help, then you might want to perform an offline update on the console to refresh the OS.

You can see details on how to do that here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  5. xI ValKyRiie Ix Win User

Cant Connect to Xbox Live

My status says:

Network: Connected

Internet: Failed

Xbox Live: Blocked
  6. Jleigh342 Win User

xbox 360 no longer connecting to internet for live

Hi. What device connects series s to r c a input only old tv.....also all of my 360s fail to connect to Xbox live and others are complaining about the same problem. Thanks.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 s live connection failed blocked - Similar Threads - 360 live connection

2. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  3. I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360: I have an xbox 360 and I've been trying to bring up the ol thing back up but every time I try to let it connect to xbox live or sign in to any of my accounts it says can't sign in or to restart my...
  4. How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360: The network and Internet both say connected and Xbox live says failed so just curious how to resolve this issue before Xbox live on the 360 is shut down 7ab88792-9637-4cb3-8fcc-9b1da732c30c
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  7. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  8. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  9. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  10. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...