Xbox 360 S failed to connect to Network Internet blocked Xbox live blocked

Discus and support Xbox 360 S failed to connect to Network Internet blocked Xbox live blocked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone might know how to fix this I've done many attempts that I've seen on here and a lot of them have not worked it's been about a week of me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AliANINJA69EA, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Xbox 360 S failed to connect to Network Internet blocked Xbox live blocked

Does anyone might know how to fix this I've done many attempts that I've seen on here and a lot of them have not worked it's been about a week of me having this problem.
    Xbox 360 S failed to connect to Network Internet blocked Xbox live blocked [​IMG]

:)

AliANINJA69EA, Jan 7, 2022
  2. xI ValKyRiie Ix Win User

Cant Connect to Xbox Live

My status says:

Network: Connected

Internet: Failed

Xbox Live: Blocked
  3. AliANINJA69EA Win User

It didn't work man and I don't have a USB drive for the system update and of course I can't sign into Xbox live to do it
  4. AliANINJA69EA Win User

I'm supposed to put one at a time or all them at the time
  5. AliANINJA69EA Win User

Okay I try doing this can you send a link
  6. AliANINJA69EA Win User

Can you explain why a console update may fix this issue this could just be my router firewall blocking my Xbox from connecting because I had this issue before and I did nothing to fix it I just kept trying to connect it for a week and it connected it lasted a month
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 S failed to connect to Network Internet blocked Xbox live blocked - Similar Threads - 360 failed connect

2. Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360: Hi how are you doing today and I'm just wondering how to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360 I have it connected to the Internet and the network says connected and the Internet...
  3. Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed: Bought a used xbox 360 recently and have been having issues connecting it to the internet via my wifi.. When I run the test connection, I get "Live Connection Error". The server status says up and...
  4. Xbox 360 Update Fails 4467-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Update Fails 4467-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036: I've recently bought a 360 secondhand Everytime I try and update the xbox it fails with error code 4467-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 I have followed all the troubleshooting steps. The update also...
  5. Game downloading fails in Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game downloading fails in Xbox 360: Hi, I came back to my Xbox 360 to play a game that I bought but never played: Fable 3. I found the game, try to download it to my hard drive and every time the download exceeds the 80% it...
  6. I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...: I've tried taking off the account and re-adding it multiple times and holding the power button for ten seconds and unplugging the xbox and then holding power for 30 seconds but nothing worked....
  7. Xbox 360 failing to connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 failing to connect to Xbox Live: For a while now, I've been experiencing an issue on my Xbox 360 where I am able to log in, but it immediately states "Disconnected from Xbox Live" and forces me to use my account locally. My...
  8. Update failed - Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Update failed - Xbox 360: Hi all, Sajad Sadiq here. I bought Xbox 360 for the first but I have an issue. I tried to update it offline but it went error and gave me this message "Update failed Can't process the update....
  9. Xbox 360 can't connect to internet. Connection test failed "There is a problem with your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to internet. Connection test failed "There is a problem with your...: Hello, I am trying to connect my Xbox 360 my wifi, but it is not working. The test fails, and then says There is a problem with your connection". I have tried to unplug the router trick, but it...
  10. xbox 360 fail to connect to internet and live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 fail to connect to internet and live: We live in Denmark. My sons xbox have for a while now, been having connection problems. Loosing connection during gaming. Now it wont connect at all. We use a wireless connection. To xbox 360 use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox Live blocked Xbox 360