Xbox 360 s Error blank (pop-up) window

Discus and support Xbox 360 s Error blank (pop-up) window in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. My Xbox 360 s presents a blank (pop-up) window. I understand that it is when you try to connect to xbox-live but it does not show me or allow me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlejandroPalmucci, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 s Error blank (pop-up) window

Hi. My Xbox 360 s presents a blank (pop-up) window. I understand that it is when you try to connect to xbox-live but it does not show me or allow me to do anything. The console does not freeze. It only
    shows a white window that doesn't allow me to do anything

Xbox 360 s Error blank (pop-up) window [​IMG]

:)

AlejandroPalmucci, Jan 6, 2020
  2. AlejandroPalmucci Win User

Try to reset it at the factory but the white screen appears and does not leave me.
  3. AlejandroPalmucci Win User

Thanks for the reply

I made a thousand attempts. This screen appears when you want to connect to live or when you want to configure a profile or when you want to configure the network etc. When you
    want to update the software from usb, the same white window also appears without more information

Try to reset it at the factory but the white screen appears and does not leave me.

[​IMG]
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Are you trying to connect to Live when this happens? Have you tried shutting the console down and then restarting it? If you could give us as much information as possible that would be appreciated
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

help

Details we need are which platform are you trying to play on, Xbox One, Xbox 360 or Windows 10? Any error codes that pop up? Which game is it you are trying to play? The more info the better, then we can help.
  6. Amanda Purdy Win User

In-game Xbox Log-in Failure because Pop-up Window is Blank

I can’t log in. Shows a white screen with a black rainbow shape every time I try to sign in.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 s Error blank (pop-up) window - Similar Threads - 360 Error blank

2. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  3. error code 8C250005 on my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8C250005 on my xbox 360: im trying to use my credit card on my xbox 360 to buy xbox live gold but it keeps saying error code 8C250005 once i try buying it, i have no previous saved payment options and i am stuck...
  4. xobx 360 error ode 80150016

in XBoX on Consoles
    xobx 360 error ode 80150016: this error happens when trying to download my brothers account to my 360 i just wanna know if i can download any saves from there but ERROR so whats happening any help appricated...
  5. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  6. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  7. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  8. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  9. Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.: I’ve been having countless issues trying to play old 360 games on my Xbox x the past week or so. It began with me being unable to even download my account to not being able to connect to Xbox...
  10. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...