XBOX 360 s Auto off when loading the game

Discus and support XBOX 360 s Auto off when loading the game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 s having an issue with auto off while loading the game. so far I played sniper ghost warrior and Halo 3. when the game start loading ,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChirathSiriwardena1, May 30, 2021.

1. XBOX 360 s Auto off when loading the game

My Xbox 360 s having an issue with auto off while loading the game. so far I played sniper ghost warrior and Halo 3. when the game start loading ,

when the introduction video starting and more graphics loading... also DVD start spinning fast...etc

The console beeps once and shuts off.

But I still can turn it on and again it will turn off at that point.

then third time the video resolution will get changed to 480p . then i change to 720 or 1080 . the problem will go away. after that i can play game more hours and no error.

what is this error and how can i fix this pls

Thank you

Chirath

:)

ChirathSiriwardena1, May 30, 2021
  2. ChirathSiriwardena1 Win User

Finally solved the issue. it was the power on / off switch or cable issue. just disconnect it and now the problem was fixed. it was not the power supply issue.
  3. ChirathSiriwardena1 Win User

Dear XBF Meryem R

By searching articles on the web I found below one .

https://www.anandtech.com/show/3774/welcome-to-valhalla-inside-the-new-250gb-xbox-360-slim/3

My console was OK if its on Idle for 5-10 min then playing such a games will not turn off.

I changed the Capacitors in the power unit coz this looks 10 years old now. - original capacitors are 1500/16v and replaced with 2200/16v).. Also i re- applied thermal paste to processor too,

Now I'm using it for 3 days and did not appear that problem .

Chirath
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

5. HookMeADart Win User

Game Covers in My Games Menu on Xbox 360

6. Raj Ahtenn Win User

Xbox series X automatically shuts down

XBF Mohammed C,

Thank you for responding to my dilemma. After following each of your steps in attempt to fixing my issue, I am still without resolution. My Xbox series X still continues to auto shut off when loading any game.

It runs fine while INSTALLING a game (over 45 minutes to install Destiny 2 X/S), it never auto shut down during that duration.

And while setting at home page or browsing through games and apps it does not auto shut off.

It is only when loading a game to start playing does it auto shut off... EVERY TIME, ANY GAME.

I sincerely thank you for your attempt at helping me though.

After looking online and seeing thousands upon thousands of exact similar issues from consumers world-wide, It is starting to look like Microsoft/Xbox simply put out a broken console for consumers to purchase! And now we consumers do not have ANY way to converse DIRECTLY with any form of Microsoft personnel for help.

Such a underhanded and cowardly move on Microsoft’s behalf!
Thema:

1. XBOX 360 s Auto off when loading the game - Similar Threads - 360 Auto off

2. Inaccessible DLC Grid 2 Auto sport on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inaccessible DLC Grid 2 Auto sport on 360: Howdy Gamers! The DLC in question is called The Peak Performance Car Pack. It is the main DLC to race Grid Online and offers a variety of cars to race online and offline throughout GRIDS World...
  3. I thought this was a public build issue, but Auto HDR isn't working for any 360 game also...

in XboX Insiders
    I thought this was a public build issue, but Auto HDR isn't working for any 360 game also...: By the way, there are YouTube videos of Red Dead Redemption 1 running in HDR on Series X. Is it working just for some people?! Or some TVs?! Please, what's going on? submitted by...
  4. Xbox Series X - Auto HDR not working in 360 games like Red Dead Redemption and GTA IV. It's...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X - Auto HDR not working in 360 games like Red Dead Redemption and GTA IV. It's...: This feature works for all Xbox One games. It is enabled in settings. By the way, is there any place where I can force enable or disable Auto HDR in specific games?! submitted by...
  5. Grand theft auto 4 Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand theft auto 4 Xbox 360: Is there any ways you can skip levels as cant pass a few 2a20c4e7-dce8-4958-9831-08f75eaf3e08
  6. Grand theft auto 4 Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand theft auto 4 Xbox 360: Is there any cheats for the snow storm mission cant seem to pass this mission a370bcbf-a8a5-4f61-8316-63332dfb5b11
  7. Is it possible to save progress in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Xbox 360 Version when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to save progress in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Xbox 360 Version when...: I was curious if I take over one or two territory's in GTA San Andreas then save my game will it save or not since it's a mobile ported version? Because I noticed unless it's a main mission GTA...
  8. Why do save points in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for Xbox 360 not work like they do in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do save points in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for Xbox 360 not work like they do in...: I know it's a mobile ported game for the Xbox 360 version but everytime I save it saves my game but never actually brings me to the exact spot I saved the game. Example : Inside a house you buy....
  9. Auto signed out on launching world of tanks on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Auto signed out on launching world of tanks on 360: As the title says, upon launching WoT on 360, I am disconnected from live, and gives me an error after trying to sign back in. The moment I go back to home, I am reconnected to Live. Wargaming...
  10. Xbox 360 - Auto-Downloads off still allows downloads of app and game updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - Auto-Downloads off still allows downloads of app and game updates: Hi, Even though my Xbox 360 (Elite) has the Auto-Downloads setting set to 'Off', I'm finding that apps and games are still automatically updating without my consent. Is there any way (short of...