XBox 360 replacement with Xbox one

Discus and support XBox 360 replacement with Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does MS provide any support or schema to replace my X360 with XBox one?. I bought Xbox 360 less than one back. Any pointers/help is really... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TanviA, Jan 4, 2014.

1. TanviA
    TanviA Guest

Does MS provide any support or schema to replace my X360 with XBox one?. I bought Xbox 360 less than one back.

Any pointers/help is really appreciated.

Thanks,

Aj

:)

TanviA, Jan 4, 2014
  2. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest
    MattyMidway, Jan 4, 2014
  3. EBKB_Kalph
    EBKB_Kalph Guest
    XB1 Needs to be backwards compatible

No. It doesn't. Keep your xbox 360. Nothing wrong with using it. Xbox One will replace it. One day the Xbox One will be replaced as well and it will fade with time one day too. Thats the nature of technology.

EBKB_Kalph, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You could trade in your 360 & put it towards the price of an xbox one at a local games store but you won't get much for it now.

Daft Badger, Jan 4, 2014
  5. MattyMidway Win User

Media stripping and giving bubble.

6. jordanwelch Win User

Replace XBOX 360 with XBOX ONE

Have you ever returned something before? Are you even old enough to return something?
  7. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

My friend he own his Bussiness Shop he does repair,buy games,trade and he can do cheap deal with me.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

It would be down to the place where you bought it but after 4 months i highly doubt it.

You could trade it in towards the price of an Xbox one.
  9. StrawFlyer651 Win User

Thank You EveryONe .

I was not much Aware of XBOX one . I will stick with my 360 and will buy XBOX one in the future.
Thema:

1. XBox 360 replacement with Xbox one - Similar Threads - 360 replacement

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  4. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  5. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  6. Xbox 360 Store Shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Store Shut down: So, I know that the 360 store will shut down by the end of july, but I like to know can we still not get the xbox games and 360 games on our xbox series x store online or will all the xbox and 360...
  7. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  8. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  9. Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360: I bought an xbox 360 off someone yesterday and I haven’t been able to get it working. I’ve connected the Ethernet and everything and the internet works fine according to the connection test. I...
  10. Using a retail WD Blue 500 GB HDD as a replacement internal HDD in my Xbox 360 with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a retail WD Blue 500 GB HDD as a replacement internal HDD in my Xbox 360 with the...: I have a fat Xbox 360 with a standard 20 GB Microsoft HDD. To be honest 20 GB is not enough for all the games that I own from Gold. With Microsoft shutting the store down next year I want to...