Xbox 360 Remote Controller

Discus and support Xbox 360 Remote Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The remote controller has died. I can get 4 flashing segments on the round centre button but does not connect to the console. Have changed the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StackablePrune3, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 Remote Controller

The remote controller has died. I can get 4 flashing segments on the round centre button but does not connect to the console. Have changed the batteries twice to no avail. Any ideas?

:)

StackablePrune3, Feb 21, 2014
  2. How to play tracks purchased on Phone on XBOX

Hello,

first transfer the music from your phone to your PC, using the Xbox 360 Universal Remote or the Xbox 360 Media Remote. On remote, press Start and then select My music. Press INFO on the remote. Select Add music, and then press OK on the remote. Follow the
    steps on screen to add additional content. You can also add the music Using the Xbox 360 Controller. Make sure Windows Media Center is running. On the Xbox 360 controller, press the Start button and then select My music. Press the X on the controller button.
    Select Add music and then press the A button on the controller then follow the steps on screen to add additional content.

DangerousBard, Feb 21, 2014
  3. Killn The Drama, Feb 21, 2014
  4. Anteater13
    Anteater13 Guest

Hi there, does the controller stay on and just does not sync or does it turn off right after being turned on? Have you tried connecting it with a play and charge cable?

Anteater13, Feb 21, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: