XBOX 360 Region change - Gold lost

Discus and support XBOX 360 Region change - Gold lost in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Support-Team, I've changed the Region for my XBOX 360 Account from Germany to US. Now my Gold-Subscription until November 2017 is gone. What is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Laufzeitfehler9, May 16, 2017.

1. XBOX 360 Region change - Gold lost

Hello Support-Team,

I've changed the Region for my XBOX 360 Account from Germany to US. Now my Gold-Subscription until November 2017 is gone. What is the Problem? Can you undo the Regionchange? I've done this cause i thought i can Play my New Game on XBOX One. I've bought Crackdown
    as Retailversion but it doesn't start. Now i know that the game is not supported by Backwardscompatibility. Can you help me undo the Regionchange? It was a mistake and i don't want to loose my Gold-Subscription.

:)

Laufzeitfehler9, May 16, 2017
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Cannot download xbox 360 gold games

You cannot download 360 games with gold without an adult account or a 360

Xbox one parental settings don't apply to xbox 360 markrtplace

Xbox one games are region independent as far as games goes and language independent

For xbox 360 most games with gold are region locked your account region must reflect your actual region you can change this Under my account and change my region on this website

After that change it on your console

If you don't match your account region to your actual region you will continue to have issues with downloading xbox 360 games

And the language independence only applies to one games

ngocphi, May 16, 2017
  3. LoZxGedeZ
    LoZxGedeZ Guest
    HELP CHANGE REGION ACCOUNT FIRST EEUU AFTER CHANG URUGUAY MESSAGE NOT XBOX LIVE YOUR REGION URUGUAY

Hello i have a problem with migration account xbox 360 i have a suscription xbox live gold 12 month

first my account region is EEUU after i change uruguay mi suscription gold not found message in the xbox is xbox live not in your region uruguay. heeelp

LoZxGedeZ, May 16, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Laufzeitfehler9! Sometimes it takes a few days for the gold to register after a region migration. Give it 72 hours and see if it comes back. If you're still having issues after that time, post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, May 17, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Laufzeitfehler9! Sometimes it takes a few days for the gold to register after a region migration. Give it 72 hours and see if it comes back. If you're still having issues after that time, post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Cannot download xbox 360 gold games

You cannot download 360 games with gold without an adult account or a 360

Xbox one parental settings don't apply to xbox 360 markrtplace

Xbox one games are region independent as far as games goes and language independent

For xbox 360 most games with gold are region locked your account region must reflect your actual region you can change this Under my account and change my region on this website

After that change it on your console

If you don't match your account region to your actual region you will continue to have issues with downloading xbox 360 games

And the language independence only applies to one games
  7. Cero IT Win User

Can't get Xbox Live Gold 360 games

I have moved recently and changed my region accordingly in my Xbox One. I also added a new payment from the new region I'm in.

But on the Xbox and on the website (marketplace.xbox.com) the only payment method I can choose is the old one when trying to get a Xbox 360 gold game.

I have to say that the problem is only with 360 games. With One games the payment method is correctly selected for the new region.

Is there a place in the microsoft account to change the 360 region? Or do I seriously need a 360 console to do this change?
  8. TheGhost950 Win User

playing xbox 360 games on xbox one with gold

I took your recommendation to check the region issue.

in xbox one the region is Israel the same region i'm entering to gold and try to download the 360 game.

I tried to change the region for 360 even I do not have one, and I get "There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support Page to make sure it will work for you, and try again later. "
  9. DarkrPhi Win User

Problema com trava de região[Translation-Problem with region lock]

Hello Trevor,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have an issue with region change. When you do a

change of region
    . There is a waiting period of 90 days before you can change it again. So you will need to wait until the 90 day period is over to change again. Also, if you are only changing region to get the games with gold, this is against the

Code of Conduct

Thanks,

Brad
    I changed to try to get a free game, but it's not a game with gold, now I'm wanting to go back to the region of origin that has the game I want and I can't. Thanks

You cant

Thats what brad is getting

At

Xbox 360 content is region locked no matter if its games with gold or not

Also changing the account region wont bypass the region lock

Should be noted if it is a xbox one game you only have to change your console.region not accoumt rehgion

However mismatched regions does affect xbox 360 content

And changing region for a tegion you aremt in and for free content is against he rules
Thema:

1. XBOX 360 Region change - Gold lost - Similar Threads - 360 Region change

2. How do I find the region code for xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find the region code for xbox 360?: Im stationed overseas. Not sure of the region my xbox 360 has. I bought NFS Carbon for it and i got hit with a region error. How do i figure out my region so i can buy games specifically from that...
  3. I can't connect the xbox 360 to the Romania region

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect the xbox 360 to the Romania region: I can't connect the xbox 360 to the Romania region 183b839b-a5d5-445e-8efa-8d08690c16e4
  4. Can an Xbox 360 Install a Game from Any Region?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can an Xbox 360 Install a Game from Any Region?: SKIP TO THE LINES SEPARATED FROM THE OTHERS TO GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT Hi, I'm just wondering, since I want to buy Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) for the Xbox 360, but it doesn't want to download...
  5. Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?: So for example can a person who has a PAL copy of a game play online with someone that has a NTSC Copy? b0c05c5a-0719-448e-a5bd-5bcafe42faaf
  6. How to change locale region on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change locale region on xbox 360: I just connected my old xbox 360 to my tv, and the region is locked to russia, and i cant change it. Its in the settings language and locale. I can change the language but the locale which is set...
  7. can`t change 360 region

in XBoX Accessibility
    can`t change 360 region: I can`t change my 360 account region to Hong kong,The page remind me :“There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support Page to make sure it will work for...
  8. How can I find my Xbox 360's region?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I find my Xbox 360's region?: I tried searching it up and looked at the settings on my xbox, but whenever I open the Locale tab only the country pops up and a note that says changing your Locale won't change your Xbox's...
  9. Why do i keep getting the "Wrong region" error on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do i keep getting the "Wrong region" error on my Xbox 360?: As the title said, I keep getting the wrong region code on an assassins creed game i ordered online. What is confusing me is the fact that I am on PAL region but its still not working. Other PAL...
  10. Xbox 360: How can I change the region without taking the console online?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360: How can I change the region without taking the console online?: The 360 I have is a refurbished console. It appears to have an incorrect region code, not the United States. It will not play some DVDs, stating they are not the correct region code....