Xbox 360 Red ring coverage and xbox one disc scratching scare major Nelson and analyst team ...

Discus and support Xbox 360 Red ring coverage and xbox one disc scratching scare major Nelson and analyst team ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am displeased that I have to pay over $80 to fix my "red ring of death" xbox 360 I've owned my xbox since 2010- and I taken great care of it. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SlightPrism0532, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 Red ring coverage and xbox one disc scratching scare major Nelson and analyst team ...

I am displeased that I have to pay over $80 to fix my "red ring of death" xbox 360 I've owned my xbox since 2010- and I taken great care of it. It started flashing 3 red lights which I was told I have a "broken xbox". I am very mad that the problem has
    been caused by internal software issues and that I didn't cause this problem from misuse now I have to pay 80$ for it to be fixed. And if I do get it fixed how do I know it won't break down in another few years ? I love xbox to death and Microsoft but this
    displeases me a lot xbox is my preferred console but after this I question the quality. I know people that have bought the xbox one and it scratch discs right out of the box! The xbox one is my dream console but I'm worried I'd be paying over $500 on a disc
    scratcher! That worries me a lot ! And when I was chatting with a representative who I have to admit was very nice who goes by Isabella I asked her what exactly is wrong with my xbox 360 and she said she was unable to answer that due to private and copyright
    information or something like that . I that's another question how do I know if I am paying 80$ for fixing a loose wire ? Isabella promised me that my report will be seen be the analyst team and Major Nelson himself which I hope is true cause I know Major
    Nelson and the analyst team will understand the problem and find a fix for me. I love xbox and I hope to keep loving it as long as I can. It just frustrates me because I feel like the problem should be fixed for anyone with the red flashing lights with no
    problem due to the red lights being caused by software issues. Thank you for your time Justin Matthews A proud xbox consumer

:)

SlightPrism0532, Jan 29, 2014
  2. Unhappy with " flashing red light fix"please help major Nelson and team xbox one scratching scare

I am displeased that I have to pay over $80 to fix my "red ring of death" xbox 360 I've owned my xbox since 2010- and I taken great care of it. It started flashing 3 red lights which I was told I have a "broken xbox". I am very mad that the problem has
    been caused by internal software issues and that I didn't cause this problem from misuse now I have to pay 80$ for it to be fixed. And if I do get it fixed how do I know it won't break down in another few years ? I love xbox to death and Microsoft but this
    displeases me a lot xbox is my preferred console but after this I question the quality. I know people that have bought the xbox one and it scratch discs right out of the box! The xbox one is my dream console but I'm worried I'd be paying over $500 on a disc
    scratcher! That worries me a lot ! And when I was chatting with a representative who I have to admit was very nice who goes by Isabella I asked her what exactly is wrong with my xbox 360 and she said she was unable to answer that due to private and copyright
    information or something like that . I that's another question how do I know if I am paying 80$ for fixing a loose wire ? Isabella promised me that my report will be seen be the analyst team and Major Nelson himself which I hope is true cause I know Major
    Nelson and the analyst team will understand the problem and find a fix for me. I love xbox and I hope to keep loving it as long as I can. It just frustrates me because I feel like the problem should be fixed for anyone with the red flashing lights with no
    problem due to the red lights being caused by software issues. Thank you for your time :Justin Matthews A proud xbox consumer

3. Unhappy with " flashing red light fix"please help major Nelson and team xbox one scratching scare

I can if I want to there was a stupid error and the first one wasn't showing up thank you !

4. Xbox 360 Red ring coverage and xbox one disc scratching scare major Nelson and analyst team ...

It's hardware failure and has nothing at all to do with the Dashboard. No "analyst team" is going to personally oversee your issue and "Major Nelson" is a marketing spokesperson who has absolutely nothing to do with the support system.

You will not receive a free repair because you are far outside your warranty period.

If you supply an error code someone here can tell you what piece of hardware most likely failed.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 29, 2014
  5. We'll I'm sorry I was told otherwise which is one reason I went to here thanks for shutting me down

SlightPrism0532, Oct 31, 2018
  6. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Xbox 360 Red ring coverage and xbox one disc scratching scare major Nelson and analyst team review

It's hardware failure and has nothing at all to do with the Dashboard. No "analyst team" is going to personally oversee your issue and "Major Nelson" is a marketing spokesperson who has absolutely nothing to do with the support system.

You will not receive a free repair because you are far outside your warranty period.

If you supply an error code someone here can tell you what piece of hardware most likely failed.
  7. SlightPrism0532 Win User

Xbox 360 Red ring coverage and xbox one disc scratching scare major Nelson and analyst team review

We'll I'm sorry I was told otherwise which is one reason I went to here thanks for shutting me down
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox one Horrible customer service experience

5 xbox ones & about 11 xbox 360's over the years.

Xbox ones were all disc reading issues,xbox 360's were different things.Only ever got the red ring once though.
  9. SlightPrism0532 Win User

Unhappy with " flashing red light fix"please help major Nelson and team xbox one scratching scare

I can if I want to there was a stupid error and the first one wasn't showing up thank you !
  10. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Unhappy with " flashing red light fix"please help major Nelson and team xbox one scratching scare

Please don't post duplicate threads.
Thema:

Xbox 360 Red ring coverage and xbox one disc scratching scare major Nelson and analyst team ...

1. Xbox 360 Red ring coverage and xbox one disc scratching scare major Nelson and analyst team ... - Similar Threads - 360 Red ring

2. which model of the xbox 360 has the last chance to get the red ring/ red dot

in XBoX on Windows
    which model of the xbox 360 has the last chance to get the red ring/ red dot: so i want to buy an xbox 360 but im worried i will get the RROD so does anyone know which model is least likely to get it? 17fa17e5-4c9c-404c-8f66-ea053b4126b5
  3. There is a red light on my xbox 360 ring

in XBoX on Windows
    There is a red light on my xbox 360 ring: There is a red light on my xbox 360 ring 60bfc58f-fc99-435b-ae4d-50b7aa9a25fc
  4. The red ring of death(XBOX 360)

in XBoX on Windows
    The red ring of death(XBOX 360): The Xbox 360 is well known for its red ring of death all over the internet, So I wanted to know what it exactly means. I had owned one and do not anymore I am wondering what the "Red ring of...
  5. How I fix the red ring issue for my old Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How I fix the red ring issue for my old Xbox 360: Introduction I have had my Xbox 360 since 2010, and it worked well for many years and gave me a lot of pleasure. Like most things of the life, my old friend did not work well, with the red ring...
  6. Xbox 360 Red Ring of Death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Red Ring of Death: Hello, I’ve had this Xbox 360 since launch in 2005, me and my buddy went to pick it up at midnight and it was amazing. While im aware these consoles got red ring a lot, mine never did. Its...
  7. Dead Xbox 360 | Expired Warranty | Red Ring of Death | Microsoft Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Xbox 360 | Expired Warranty | Red Ring of Death | Microsoft Repair: Will my Xbox 360, that has been dead for 6 years due to the red ring of death, be repaired by Microsoft now if I manage to extent my warranty? 96cf4c67-cd94-4407-a69e-82713990628b
  8. Xbox 360 Red Ring in 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Red Ring in 2020: My xbox360 will not turn on due to getting the red ring of death... I thought this issue was resolved already, especially since my 360 had to be sent in to repair this back in the day for the same...
  9. System Error E71 With Red Ring On Xbox 360 S After Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error E71 With Red Ring On Xbox 360 S After Update: While I Was Updating The Console It Restarted After The Update Finished And With The USB In It It Said Extracting And Went To System Error E71 And It Took The USB Out And It Worked But When I Put...
  10. Xbox 360 slim red ring of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim red ring of death: [img] Also there is no display on the tv 19768b19-f2d9-47ea-b34b-2635f3ad9b56