Xbox 360 Red Dead Redemption "Outlaws to the End" DLC

Discus and support Xbox 360 Red Dead Redemption "Outlaws to the End" DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I can download all DLCs, aside from this one. They are all free, and I had downloaded them previously before. Overtime, I get "Outlaws to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 46546545561, Jul 27, 2019.

1. 46546545561
    46546545561 Guest

Hello!

I can download all DLCs, aside from this one. They are all free, and I had downloaded them previously before.

Overtime, I get "Outlaws to the end" cannot be downloaded.

This is an issue, because this is the co-op DLC.

Please offer some guidance. I can't figure out how to email Xbox and I don't want to speak with them.

Thanks in advance!

:)

46546545561, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Doh Re Egon Win User

I am also having this issue, as are many others. I have tried downloading through my download history on XBOX 360 & the error is the same - Can't download Outlaws to the End Co-op Mission Pack. I have tried deleting the Title Update for Red Dead Redemption,
    downloading through another profile, downloading directly from the store - both through the game & from the website, clearing my system cache, deleting all other RDR dlc & trying to install this one first. Please help. We should have access to content we own.
  3. 46546545561 Win User

Sorry. I am accessing it through xbox 360.
  4. Allebas Win User

It seems like people have been having issues downloading this DLc on Xbox 360 but dont have any issues downloading it on Xbox One through backwards compatible program. I read this on True Achievements website. You can request a call back from Xbox Support
    here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us and I recommend making a ticket with Rockstar https://support.rockstargames.com/ regarding
    this matter.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hello Fellow Gamer!

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In regards to this, I would recommend that you try to download this title via your

Download history
    on your Xbox 360.

This can be done by following these steps:

1. Sign in to Xbox Live using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.
    2. Go to settings and select Account.
    3. Select Download History.
    4. Browse your download history. If you want to download something again, select the item, and then select
      Download Again.

This sill allow you to see a list of any titles that you have previously downloaded, and perhaps this can supersede this error code you are receiving.

Give this a try and let us know your results!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create
    a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Red Dead Redemption "Outlaws to the End" DLC - Similar Threads - 360 Red Dead

2. Why can’t I play Red Dead Redemption the 360 version on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play Red Dead Redemption the 360 version on my Xbox one?: I been trying to log in and it keeps saying error, I cleared my MAC address so I was able to get to the login screen but it downloads at almost 75% then tells me I’m unable to sign in. All this...
  3. I have a problem with the downloads on xbox 360. I try to download red dead redemption and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with the downloads on xbox 360. I try to download red dead redemption and...: I have a problem with the downloads on xbox 360. I try to download red dead redemption and when I finish the download it says that an error has occurred with the download....
  4. Xbox Series X - Auto HDR not working in 360 games like Red Dead Redemption and GTA IV. It's...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X - Auto HDR not working in 360 games like Red Dead Redemption and GTA IV. It's...: This feature works for all Xbox One games. It is enabled in settings. By the way, is there any place where I can force enable or disable Auto HDR in specific games?! submitted by...
  5. [Red Dead Redemption 1 Xbox 360] Unable to download Outlaws to the End Co-Op Pack

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Red Dead Redemption 1 Xbox 360] Unable to download Outlaws to the End Co-Op Pack: To Whom It May Concern, When attempting to download the "Outlaws to the End" Co-op DLC on Xbox 360, I receive the "Unable to Download Outlaws to the End Co-op DLC" message. This same behavior...
  6. Dead Xbox 360 | Expired Warranty | Red Ring of Death | Microsoft Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Xbox 360 | Expired Warranty | Red Ring of Death | Microsoft Repair: Will my Xbox 360, that has been dead for 6 years due to the red ring of death, be repaired by Microsoft now if I manage to extent my warranty? 96cf4c67-cd94-4407-a69e-82713990628b
  7. Red Dead Revolver on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dead Revolver on Xbox 360: Hi I am currently playing Red Dead Redemption (1) on my Xbox One given the backwards compatibility for the Xbox 360 game. I fancied playing Red Dead Revolver and have read in several places...
  8. red dead redemption for the 360 won't long into xbox live profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    red dead redemption for the 360 won't long into xbox live profile: I get to the part where it says I need to long in, so I click on the "download profile" button, and it says it can't find server connection. then it sends me to check my connect, which is working...
  9. bought red dead redemption Undead nightmare and the box says xbox one AND xbox 360 but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought red dead redemption Undead nightmare and the box says xbox one AND xbox 360 but when...: cant get a game to play that says both xbox one and xbox 360 on the case. We get a message that we have to go to xbox.com/backcompat. cant find any answers there either. How can I get it to play?...
  10. Red Dead Redemption GOTY for xbox one\360 disk starts by showing flash screen then crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption GOTY for xbox one\360 disk starts by showing flash screen then crashes: Red Dead Redemption GOTY for xbox one\360 disk starts by showing flash screen then goes back to system. Cannot get it to start even after updating game 7.3gb. ideas?...