Xbox 360 Ques ...same game 2 diff disc won't play???

Discus and support Xbox 360 Ques ...same game 2 diff disc won't play??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox 360 ques All of our games play fine.. Except one (rock band 2), funny thing is we have '2' rock band 2 games and same error pops up??... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CardChad, Aug 27, 2016.

1. CardChad
    CardChad Guest

Xbox 360 ques

All of our games play fine.. Except one (rock band 2), funny thing is we have '2' rock band 2 games and same error pops up??

:)

CardChad, Aug 27, 2016
  2. TGAM Secker
    TGAM Secker Guest
    2 ques...

Hi there, Im at level 67 and have done all ten seasons of the world tour and I still haven't raced on every track! Im now working off the event list and can only assume that once I've completed that I'll have raced on every track! As for the 240 achievment,
    you need to go to quick race and select the bugati veron then select the Le mans old track and then go for it, by the time you get to the end of the long straight you will have gotten that acheivment! I also unlocked the acheivment for going flat out at the
    same time..two birds one stone!!! Goodluck!

TGAM Secker, Aug 27, 2016
  3. 2 ques...

im level 40 season 8 at what point do you race at every track? what car will go 240 for the achievment?

Paranormal Zig, Aug 27, 2016
  4. CardChad
    CardChad Guest

Disc read error

Says 'clean' disc (but telling both same message)

The other 10+ games work with no issues

Just strange that same 'game' RockBand2 (same game 2 different discs) stating same message?????

CardChad, Aug 27, 2016
  5. MythQuickril
    MythQuickril Guest
    it's probably just a coincidence, that is an older game which is more likely to have more wear than newer ones. i would suggest trying to install each of the discs to the hard drive. you can do this by pressing X for More Details when pointing at the Rock
    Band 2 game tile on the dashboard home, then choosing Install. this sometimes can solve the issue because it will try to read from the disc while nothing else is running, rather than trying to read and load from the disc at the same time.

if the install fails, take note of what % you were at and try it again with the same disc. if it always fails at the same %, that would indicate a spot on the disc that is damaged or unreadable. you can try to have this disc "repaired" at any place that
    offers disc buffing or resurfacing, but it's not guaranteed to fix it.

one nice thing about installing the disc, is that once you install it, the game will read data from the hard drive, rather than from the disc itself. as long as it can read the "header" information, letting the console know what game is inside the drive,
    it will usually ignore any amount of scratches on the disc.

i had two copies of both Destiny and Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare that i played multiplayer with my girlfriend. one copy of each was bad, and would not install or load. however, i was able to install the good copies of each that i had, and then use
    the bad copy to play from.

MythQuickril, Nov 2, 2018
  6. CardChad Win User

Disc read error

Says 'clean' disc (but telling both same message)

The other 10+ games work with no issues

Just strange that same 'game' RockBand2 (same game 2 different discs) stating same message?????
  7. MythQuickril Win User

it's probably just a coincidence, that is an older game which is more likely to have more wear than newer ones. i would suggest trying to install each of the discs to the hard drive. you can do this by pressing X for More Details when pointing at the Rock
    Band 2 game tile on the dashboard home, then choosing Install. this sometimes can solve the issue because it will try to read from the disc while nothing else is running, rather than trying to read and load from the disc at the same time.

if the install fails, take note of what % you were at and try it again with the same disc. if it always fails at the same %, that would indicate a spot on the disc that is damaged or unreadable. you can try to have this disc "repaired" at any place that
    offers disc buffing or resurfacing, but it's not guaranteed to fix it.

one nice thing about installing the disc, is that once you install it, the game will read data from the hard drive, rather than from the disc itself. as long as it can read the "header" information, letting the console know what game is inside the drive,
    it will usually ignore any amount of scratches on the disc.

i had two copies of both Destiny and Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare that i played multiplayer with my girlfriend. one copy of each was bad, and would not install or load. however, i was able to install the good copies of each that i had, and then use
    the bad copy to play from.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Anyone else gone through 2+ 360's?

15 premium consoles,2 Elite consoles & my 360s is starting to play up now. Mostly disc drive problems & just had to send my Xbox One in as the disc drive on that won't read any games.
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

HELP ME PLEASE! XBOX ONE BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY NOT WORKING AT ALL?!?!?!!?!?!?

Hi,

It's not the discs it's your console. If your console can not read DVD movies then it won't read Xbox 360 games either. DVD movie discs use the same type of discs that 360 games use (DVD-9).

The Xbox One has two lasers to read discs. One for Blu-rays - which Xbox One discs games are made of - and one for reading DVD's and Xbox 360 games.
  10. Shrekalisous Win User

Backwards Compatibility

Strange if the game is on the backwards compatibility list, is the game you own the same version as the one in the retro?
    Same disc n everything I use a diff profile now though so not the same saved data
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Ques ...same game 2 diff disc won't play??? - Similar Threads - 360 Ques same

2. I can't get a game i already purchasedon xbox 360/não consigo pegar um jogo que comprei no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get a game i already purchasedon xbox 360/não consigo pegar um jogo que comprei no...: The game i can't get is Grand Theft Auto 5 (for xbox 360) and to be more specific i can't find it anywhere in my download history and my xbox is an xbox 360 E/ O jogo que não consigo instalar é...
  3. Est-ce que le Game pass es disponible sur Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Est-ce que le Game pass es disponible sur Xbox 360?: Hello I would like to know about Game Pass Ultimate is it available on Xbox 360? Can I play the game on my Xbox 360 console with this subscription . I ask before redeeming my Microsoft reward...
  4. Meu controle Xbox 360, esta sendo não especificado no Dispositivos e Impressoras, o que...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu controle Xbox 360, esta sendo não especificado no Dispositivos e Impressoras, o que...: https://prnt.sc/FBco8noeIkOl *Moved to Gaming and Xbox* d4876ef8-53c1-4399-aac9-df9a880eca48
  5. Adquirir juegos de Xbox One que dan gratis por tener una cuenta Xbox Live Gold en Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adquirir juegos de Xbox One que dan gratis por tener una cuenta Xbox Live Gold en Xbox 360: Bueno tengo un problema con los juegos que te dan gratis por tener una mensaje Xbox Live gold, No se que haya pasado con los juegos de Xbox One que te daban con una menbresia Xbox live gold en...
  6. não consigo acessar meu perfil do xbox 360 no meu xbox one, o console diz que não foi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    não consigo acessar meu perfil do xbox 360 no meu xbox one, o console diz que não foi...: pessoal primeiramente bom dia! é o seguinte recentemente fui tentar jogar silent hill colection no retrocompatibilidade do Xbox one. mais como mostra na imagem o xbox não consegue acessar as...
  7. Erro no YouTube no Xbox 360, sempre tenho que tentar no mínimo 10 vezes para entrar no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro no YouTube no Xbox 360, sempre tenho que tentar no mínimo 10 vezes para entrar no...: Erro durante a incialozação do aplicativo Youtube , preciso inciar no minimo 10 vezes [Translation - Error during startup of the Youtube application, I need to start at least 10 times]...
  8. Jogos legais que vocês não colocaram na Xbox Live Gold do Xbox 360 E Do One [Cool games you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos legais que vocês não colocaram na Xbox Live Gold do Xbox 360 E Do One [Cool games you...: Oi Microsoft Aqui e o Miguel 2018 2019 assinante da xbox live gold do xbox 360 po microsoft seus jogos da live gold estao uma porcaria por favor no mês de que vem coloca jogos como sonic unleshead...
  9. Microsoft says "que full" when trying to download 360 games to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft says "que full" when trying to download 360 games to Xbox One: Hi everyone, For at least six months now, when I attempt to download free with xbox gold Xbox 360 games to my Xbox One I get a message on screen from Microsoft telling me my download que is full...
  10. NO PUEDO DESCARGAR UN JUEGO QUE COMPRÉ CON TARJETA DE REGALO EN XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    NO PUEDO DESCARGAR UN JUEGO QUE COMPRÉ CON TARJETA DE REGALO EN XBOX 360: No puedo descargar el juego de Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga,lo adquirí por medio de una tarjeta de regalo,ya ingresé código y la ventana de descargas activas ya tiene más de dos horas en...